Meeting jimin!/

when I got out the limo I see two elder who look ever young and thier he was park jimin. he was so handsome I couldn't stop staring up at him but I had to greet his parents

Mrs park ~wow hello kiana it's really nice to meet you your so young and beautiful jimin is really lucky!

why thank you are beautiful your self too Mrs.park I said!

Mrs.park~wow your making me blush !!

we all strated to laugh!

Mr park ~Jimin why don't you and kiana go to the garden and know each other better !

Jimin smiled at me and I smiled back jimin took my hand and kissed it when jimin did that I smiled. maybe jimins not so bad after all!

Jimin POV

When I saw kiana get out the limo I'm not gonna lie she has a sexy ass body .I just couldn't take my eyes off her and the way her hair was curled agh I just could kiss her but I can't ! I can't show her that I'm easy to get so I have to be cold ! I saw her with my mother and I have to admit she looks like an angel which made my heart flutter like a butterfly and she has only made me feel that way and I don't know why?

Then I got interrupted by my father and he told me to take kiana to the graden that was next to the restraunt so I get to meet her better before we get married so not to be mean I took her hand and kissed it and she had really soft skin I then intertwined my hand with her and took her to the graden.

Kiana POV
when me and jimin reached the garden we both saw a bench and sat down. jimin was in the left and I was in the right we both didn't say anything until jimin broke silence .

Jimin then comes and grabs my hand and puts his face and my face almost 3inches away from kissing .to be honest I really thought he was gonna kiss me but I was wrong he instead looked serious and told me this.

Jimin~I don't like you

I looked up at jimin and pushed him away and looked at him with a wtf face! I then got up and told him something back .well I don't want to marry you ! jimin then got up and looked at me and licked his lips and grabed both my hands up and in air and came up to my ear and whispered * feisty huh well I like feisty looks like I'm gonna have a goodtime with you* with that I pushed jimin off me and hit his chest .
Jimin groaned in pain and smirked at me .Then me and jimin heard my father scream our names to go eat .Jimin then looked at me a told me to give me my hand. What I think the hell not after what you did to me you perverti said.Kiana do you want this the hard way or the easy way .I looked at jimin and gave him my hand and walked out the garden. I then whispered at jimin and told him to act like nothing happened and jimin agreed.

When jimin and me entered the restraunt me and jimin smiled at our parents and sat togther.* Jimin is such an asshole I hate him and his a pervert ahhh PABO I thought*

Mr. Park ~looks like you two know each other well! Mr park said!
me and Jimin looked at each other and faked smiled at each other!

Then jimin replied to his father.

Jimin~yeah I think I feel in love with her at the very second I saw her come out that limo he said.

I then look at Jimin and Jimin looks back at me and saw me blush but I know that he didn't mean so since he was teasing me i wanted to tease him to so I said something my self!

well I have to say Im really happy to have him by myside and spend the rest of my life isn't that right jimin I said .then jimin looks at me and grabs my thighs and says of course babe. when jimin touched me I jumped .
Jimin then comes next to my ear and whisperd to make sure our parent dont hear what I was gonna say.

Jimin~what's wrong baby he said smirking while still having his hand on my thighs I then slap his hand off and starts to laugh. then 30 mintues later the waitress came and brought the food the whole night me and Jimin were fighing under the table and hearing our parents talking about our wedding day. the night went on and on and on and I was getting tired I then went to my eomma and whisperd at her ear to tell that I was sleppy. she then lookes at the time and said out loud so everyone hears!

eomma~omg look at time it's 11:37 we should get going .I was so happy all night I was just thinking about my tall bed with soft pillows and warm blanket. jimin parents agreed and we all went outside a said goodbye to each other .i was so close not to saying goodbye to jimin untill jimin dad told somthing to jimin.

Mr.park~jimin aren't you gonna kiss your wife ?

I looked at Jimin with shock ! jimin then started walking up to me and whisper let's get this over with he said . Jimin takes both his hands and cups the side of my head and push me over to him . Then I felt his lips brush into mine i couldn't do anything else but kiss back .it was the best feeling I had it felt like butterflies inside my tummy .I couldn't breath so we broke apart to catch air. jimin looked at me with a smirk and came up close to me and whisper In my ear one more time .

Jimin~your lips taste sweet I want more !

I then smack Jimin on the arm ! he started laughing and I giggled. but what me and jimin didn't notice was our parent watching us kiss !me and jimin looked agian at each other and blush . then we all walk up to the limo and say goodnight!

On our way home I couldn't stop thinking about jimin kissing me aghh!!!i don't know but that feeling that I had when he kissed me was wonderful .we arrived home and I ran to the door went upstairs and jump on the bed. I take my dress and high heels off and but on my Calvin Klein shirt with some shorts and laid down my bed . little by little my eyes started feeling heavier and I just feel asleep!

Jimin POV
ahhh I can't wait to see her agian she makes me so happy!!
~ End of chapter 2~
hope you guys like it sorry for any spelling error ❤