💞Coming back 💞

* Beep~ beep~beep*

I woke up to the sound of the alarm that was going off on my phone and tap jimin  shoulders wake up for our trip back home. I got up and and walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and got ready.

* hours after getting ready*

Kiana outfit.

Jimins outfit

Jimins outfit

when we were done we got our bags and left the hotel and headed our way to the airport

when we were done we got our bags and left the hotel and headed our way to the airport .

(minutes later)

we finally had made it to the airport and got out things and said goodbye to sinju and went inside the airport and got in our flight.

Amna POV*

I woke up and rushed to the bathroom to see the results from the pregnancy test that I took from yesterday I was nervous ! All I could think about was the fact of mabye me being pregnant. I walked to the hand washer were I had left the result and i didn't even dare to look at it but I had to . Slowly I pick it up without looking and finally look and in result ........ I'm pregnant !

Kiana's POV~

after a long flight we finally had made it home to Korea we got out the airport tired and  exhausted just wanting to get more sleep.  jimin then looked at me with a smile and I weakly smiled back still feeling tired.

then we walked outside to get to a taxi and we did and started driving out way home.

Amnas POV

I sat down on the bathroom floor not knowing how to feel I was hard for me but at the same time I was really happy all I could do is smile but something went across my mind .

" how will i tell Taehyung about this"

so may things were going on that I could even think straight for a minute but then I had the idea to tell Taehyung while at Jimin and Kianas house and go ahead and tell the others too.

Jimins POV.

ever since the problem that happened with Kiana and Jackson I've felt bad about the way he treated her and to he honest it hurt me alot .

even tho me and Kiana were in this whole arranged marragie I still loved her no mater and what hurt me the most was the fact about me not being there for her kinda made me feel like I'm a nobody .

minutes later we made it to the house and we got out things and walked inside and it felt great to be back home .

Kiana POV.

we finally made it home and all i wanted to do was sleep so I went upstairs and walked to the bedroom and sighed and i took off my shoes and layed down in bed facing the window and all I could was think about the fact that Jackson would do such a thing after what happened between me and him when we use to date .

Then I slowly hear footsteps coming upstairs and i face the door for a second and see jimin walk in and i face the window again as he walked in .

then I slowly feel strong arms around my waist and a strong chin resting against my shoulder and i slowly smile.

Jimin: what's wrong?

Kiana: nothing * looks down*

Jimin: * sighs* you can just tell me you know

Kiana: I know that * keeps looking down*

Jimin:well just to let you know I'm here for you and you can tell me anything* Smiles*

Kiana: * nods*

Jimin: well I'm going to leave you alone and get some rest * smiles* later on in the day the hyungs will be coming and so is amna and Vanessa.

with that he walked out the room and left.

Then once again I looked out the window and slowly feel asleep.

end of chapter 17 😊💕

OMG HELLO EVERYONE I KNOW IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE POSTED A CHAPTER AND THIS IS THE SHORTEST CHAPTER I'VE TYPED YET😂 BUT PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I'M VERY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND ALSO I'VE BEEN MAKING IDEAS FOR MY NEXT BOOK SO PLEASE STAY TUNE!!!! 😊😊😊

AND YES I WILL KEEP WRITING THIS BOOK!!! 💕💕💕💕 

BYE! <33