✈🌁Leaving☁

i woke up by the sunlight hitting my eyes and strong hands around my waist I turn around and see myself next to jimin who looks like a little cute mochi i run my finger through jimins hair and see him smiling and slowly opening his eyes!

Jimin~ you should take a picture it would last you longer.

Kiana~ Omg shut up you pabo!!

Jimin~ you know we should get packing .

Kiana~ but I'm so sleepy😭

Jimin~ c'mon on where gonna be late for our flight!

Kiana~ Fine!

i got up and walked to the closest to get out our luguages and turned around and still saw jimin in bed I look at him with a what the hell face and he started to laugh. he got out of bed and walked to the bathroom and went packing my clothes minutes later I was already done with my clothes so I did jimins luggage also then I was done and left them thier and walked to the bathroom to change and brush my teeth and see Jimin shirtless . i couldn't take my eyes of his abs then I noticed that little by little he was getting closer and closer until he stoped and felt jimin put his hands around my wasit.

Kiana~ jimin not now!!!

Jimin~ c'mon

Kiana~ no now let me brush my teeth!

Jimin~ fine.

he walked out the bathroom and started to brush my teeth! than minutes later I was done brushing so I went downstairs and smelled somthing really good then I walked to the kicthen and see Jimin cooking. I stood in one corner leaning my right shoulder against the wall and just smiled then jimin turned around to put the stuff back he took from the refrigerator . I walked up to the oven and open it to see what jimin had made I turned around at jimin with big eyes and he started to laugh!

Jimin~what!!😂

Kiana~ you know who to bake !

Jimin~ yeah jin hyung taught me  but do you know how to bake ??

Kiana ~ of course anyway we should get dresses before it's to late!

Jimin~ okay fine !

when I was just about to turn around I felt Jimin pick up my whole body and put it on his shoulders!

Kiana~ YAHHH LET ME GOOO!!!!

Jimin~ NOT UNTIL YOU SAY I LOVE YOU !!!

Kiana~ I LOVE YOU NOW PUT ME DOWN!

when he put me down I saw we were already in the room so I walked to the closed and see what I was gonna wear for the airport. Then I put on this!!

i walked out the bathroom when I was done changing then I saw jimin and he was already ready!