Come Back.

Nothing.
Just nothingness around you.
You felt like you were floating and opened your eyes. You looked around, but didn't see anything. Your eyes teared up, 'Is this the end..?' You stayed still for a while, not really sure what to do, but then something happened. You saw something. It looked like a screen, like you were at the movies. Then something showed up on it.

"Welcome home, (Y/N)." It was Slenders voice. You stared at it, then saw when you first walked into the mansion. After that it was memory after memory. When you first met everyone, missions you went on for Slender, playing with Smile and training. Then Jeff. Jeff showed up. Your eyes teared up but you smiled. Memories of you two having fun and doing things together.  "I love you, (Y/N)." Your eyes teared up more, tears slowly running down your face, "I love you, Jeff.." You whispered to yourself. Just staring at what was in front of you. Your life, literally flashing before your eyes. You sighed a bit, closing your eyes to wipe them. When you opened them, the screen was gone, and you were back on the ground.

"(Y/N)!" You heard a voice echo, it happened over and over again. You looked around confused as to what was going on. Next thing you knew, you were on your hands and knees, coughing and loud noises around you. Your eyes opened and everything was a blur. Noises echoed. And you had a headache. You sat up on your knees and looked at your hands. Bruises and cuts were healing before your eyes and you looked at your stomach, lifting your shirt. The mark that was there from Zalgo was closing. Soon gone. You blinked a few times and your vision went back to normal.

You looked around, confused. But then noticed you were in the kitchen, everyone around you with tears streaming down their faces and everyone being quiet all of a sudden. "(Y/N)..?" You looked a head of you and saw Jeff. Your eyes teared up instantly, "I did it.." You whispered before you started crying and hugged Jeff tightly, "Did what? What happened to you? What's going on?" Jeff asked as he hugged you back but then looked at your face. "I need answers here.." You smiled, "I fought Zalgo.."

Everyone around you gasped and stared at you before you smiled big and laughed a little, "And I saved all of you by winning.. he's gone.." Everyone stared at you in shock before smiling and everyone got down and hugged you.

You sat there and explained to everyone what happened, Jeff gripping your hand the whole time. Every one else was very intrested and proud of you for what all happened. You smiled and looked at everyone, "I love all of you.. id do anything for you guys." Everyone smiled and it went into a group hug again.

A few weeks go by and everything was back to normal. You and Jeff were planning the wedding, Smile by your side at all times, and everyone just seemed to have a closer bond with you. Everything was perfect. Nothing was out of place. You knew that this life was about to get so much better.