Search

It had gotten hard for you to breathe. Your vision was blurry and you slowly rolled onto your side as you clenched your shirt over where the bullet hole was. You tried to call for someone but no one came.

Back at the mansion, BEN and LJ were actually pretty worried about you. Sally was most of all. She whined softly as she looked over at the door, "When will she be back, BEN..?" BEN looked at Sally and frowned, "I don't know Sally.." BEN sighed but then watched as Sally got up and ran upstairs.

She ran right to Jeff's room. She quickly knocked and he only groaned loudly, "What!?" "(Y/N) went missing!" There was a silence before Jeff opened the door, "What are you talking about? I bet she's downstairs." Sally shook her head at his words, "She left a few hours ago and hasn't come back.. I think something bad happened.." Jeff frowned. He looked at Sally before he sighed and grabbed his knife, "I'll be back." Sally nodded and watched as Jeff went downstairs and outside.

"I cant believe I have to go find her.." He frowned to himself, "I love her and all.. but I cant believe she didnt tell me.." He quietly spoke to himself and kept walking, "If she would have just told me we wouldnt be here right now and everything would be okay! This is her f-" He stopped mid sentence when he saw you laying on the ground and he dropped his knife, "(Y/N).." He took a few steps closer before he ran over, seeing the blood, "(Y/N)!"

You slowly opened your eyes and looked up at him and frowned and went to say something but he stopped you, "Don't say anything.. I-I'm sorry for lashing out like that but we need to get you back to the mansion.." He went to pick you up but you stopped him, "Jeff.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry I didnt tell you before.. I was scared you'd leave me when I told you.. So I just didnt say.." You softly smiled, "But Im not one anymore.. We can be together.." Your voice got softer and softer and Jeff instantly frowned, "(Y/N) thats what helps you from not dying in a situation like this! What do you mean-" You listed your shirt a little and he noticed the mark was gone. He grew quiet but looked at you as you lifted your hand to the side of his face, "We can be happy.." Jeff looked at you and his eyes slowly teared up as he watched your eyes slowly close and your hand fell from his face.

Blood smeared on his cheek when your hand fell and tears fell from his face, "(Y/N)..?" He frowned and shook his head before he quickly leaned down and put his ear to your chest, hoping to at least get a faint heartbeat, but he got nothing. His eyes widened and he looked back up at your lifeless face before hiding his face in your chest and starting to cry,

"(Y/N).. I'm sorry.."