The Meeting

You sat in your new room, staring at the ground while sitting on the bed. You didn't really know what to do. You didn't know where you were, or who anyone was. Soon, your room door opened and you turned to it, seeing Slender, "Child, I know you're a bit shocked with what all happened, but I want you to come meet anyone." You silently nodded and stood up, walking over to the door.

You slowly walked downstairs with the tall faceless man and looked into the living room, seeing everyone. A small elf boy smirked at you and walked over, "Sup. I'm BEN. And I know, you probably think I'm hella sexy, but you have to-" "I don't think your any type of sexy. You look like an elf trying to be good at a Zelda cosplay." BEN grew quiet as he noticed you said that with a straight face, then everyone else giggled and chuckled.

You looked back at everyone else as they introduced themselves. The one with the blue mask was E.J, the little girl was Sally, the twitchy one was Toby, and so on. But there was one who really stood out to you. That was the one who had the smile cut into its cheeks, and was paper white.

"Jeff." He was now standing in front of you with his hand out. You were in a daze, just looking up at him until he waved his hand and you jumped out of your daze, "I'm sorry.. did you-" "The names Jeff." He chuckled slightly and you shook his hand and opened your mouth to say something, "I already know your name, (Y/N)." You felt your cheeks slightly blush, then looked away. He walked away after chuckling and Slender looked at you, "You can go look around if you wish. Dinner will be ready in an hour, make sure you're back by then." You simply nodded and looked around before walking out the front door and stared into the large woods. You let out a sigh, then started walking.