"Dee Walker right?" She asked.

"What do I have to do for the baby?" I asked her.

"You have to start on your prenatal pills and eat right and make sure you drink water." She told me and I nodded. Krystal and I walked out the room and to the front desk and made my next visit. My mind is somewhere else right now I gave Krystal the keys and as soon as I got in the car I cried so hard that my body start to shake and I couldn't stop crying. How am I going to tell my father?? That just made me cry more.

"Come on sis don't cry I got your back." Krystal said stopping at a red light.

"How I'm to take care of a child?"

"You know I got your back and I know that your dad is going to help and I know if Mike is the man you say he is he go send you money to help with the baby."

"I know and he is. Take me to my daddy's house." I told her and that's just what she did and on the way there my phone started ringing and it was Mike. "Hey baby." I said into the phone.

"What's up ma?"

"Just came from the doctors office."

"Oh okay and what they say?"

"I'm 2 months pregnant."

"Word just like I'm there for my other kids I'm go be there for this one, so don't be doing all that crying."

"I'm not go cry, I just wish you could be here."

"I know ma but I'm doing this for my kids and you."

"I know baby but we just made it to my dad's house."

"Okay and I love you baby take care of my seed."

"I love you to boo." I said and I hung up.

"You want me to come in with you?" Krystal asked.

"Yeah come on." I told her and we got out the car and I used my key to let us in the house. "DADDY WHERE YOU AT?" I yelled as in to the kitchen.

"Girl stop yelling and daddy is in his office." I heard a voice that I missed so much. I looked at my brother standing behind Krystal.

"Bitch I have to be dreaming right now." I said walking up to my brother and touched his face just to see if he was here.

"You not dreaming little sis I'm really here." He said and I hugged him and I cried messing up his t-shirt.

"I'm sorry bro. Krystal do you remember my brother Rasheed?" I asked her and she licked her lips eyeing him.

"Yes I do." She said and my brother just smiled.

"Stop being fast little girl." I told her. "Ray y'all go in the living room I need to talk to you and daddy." I told them and I walked into my dad's office and he looked at me and smiled.

"Can you come to the living room please I got some news." I told him and we walked into the living and Krystal and Ray was talked and laughing. "Okay I'm not go beat around the bush, I'm 2months pregnant." I said and I looked at my daddy and he was smiling from ear to ear. Then I looked at my brother he looked as if he wanted to kill me.

"You told me you was going to wait." Rasheed said getting up from his seat.

"Mike and I didn't try to do this." I told him.

"I'm going to help you sis. Just don't let this happen again until you are married."

"I got you big brother." I told him and he hugged me. "What we about to do?" I asked Krystal who was giving my brother the eye.