to soon............but its time

Marcus's P.O.V.

"Cool, Marcus can I talk to you in the hallway." Mike asked me I just nodded and we walked out the door. I can't wait to hear what he had to say. I just looked at him until he was ready to talk. "So I wanted to talk to you and let you know and see whats your take on me want you to step in and be a father to the girls until I get back in town." He said and I don't what to say about this.

"What did Nicole say about this?" I asked him.

"She said its up to me but she's cool with it so I'm here I am talking to you to see if your down with it." Mike said looking me in the eyes and I know his keeping it real.

"It's cool with me, but tell me this whats really going on?" I asked.

"I got some shit I need to get done out of town and I don't know when I'll be back but I just need you to keep my girls and Nicole safe." He said.

"I get this you just do what you to do to get your shit right." I told him and we walked back in the room, Nicole was sleep. So I going to play daddy to Nicole's babies but hay I was going to do that anyway even if Mike didn't ask me to so it is what it is.

*************************

Nicole's P.O.V

At about 12p.m June 5th 2012 I was blessed with two beautiful baby girls and they are so tiny that it made me want to cry. Alexis Nicole Woodlock is the oldest and she weight 4.5 lbs and Allison Michelle Woodlock is much more smaller then Alexis, Allison is 4.0 lbs and my girl look so much like Mike its crazy they have a lot of hair. I didn't get to hold them cause they had to be rushed to NICU because they are so little. Doctor Smith said that she'll call and let me know when I can go and see the girls. I looked at Mike and he was crying and I didn't know what to say to him. Maddy and Mike's mom walked in the room.

"Nicole are the girls okay?" Mike's mom asked.

"They are in NICU cause they was so small." I told her and it looked like she was about to cry too.

"How much did they weigh?" She asked.

"Alexis the oldest weigh 4.5 lbs and Allison weigh 4.0." I told her trying not to cry, Marcus walked over to me and hugged me.

"Wow all we have to do is pray that they are going to get passed this." She said walking over to me and hugged me. "Mike come talk to me son in the hallway." She told him and they walked out the room.

"Cole don't worry my nieces are going to get some weight on them even of it takes them mouths." Maddy said.

"I hope so girl cause this shit is crazy as hell." I said.

"So Alexis and Allison huh?" Maddy said.

"Girl Mike named them." I told her.

"I love the names girl Mike did good, but I have to go and get that house clean for whenever y'all come home." Maddy said hugging me and hugging Marcus I send bye and she went home.

"Marcus baby."

"Yes ma."

"Why can't I be with my girls?"

"You'll see them soon baby just get some rest."

"Okay baby." And with that Marcus hugged me until I went to sleep in his arms. I love him so much.

***********************************

Unknowns P.O.V

"Yo bro I got some shit I need you and the boys to do." I said in the phone to my right hand man.

"Bet bro I'll call them niggas and we'll be to your crib." My right hand man said and we locked off. I'm going to show this young niggas who run thus streets and not to fuck out my sister. That just reminds me to call my sister to see who this little nigga is. I got my phone and dialed her number.

"Hello." She said.

"Sister what's this nigga name?" I asked her.

"Mike Woodlock." She said.

"Bet I'll hit you up later." I told her and locked off. Then I heard a knock at the door and I known it was my boys cause we have knocks to let us know when it is. I let them in and we went to my office cause I needing to let this young niggas know who the boss is on this streets.

"Boss whats this about." My right hand asked me.

"So some little young nigga by the name of Mike call himself cheating on my little sister and she having his baby and I need y'allto find him and bring his to the drop house and no one put a hand on him that's my job." I told them and they all nodded.

"Bet that Boss, I just texted one of the runners and he said that he seen him go to the hospital." My right hand man said and I nodded with no words and they knew it was time for business. I went to my room to see my baby momma the bed on the phone, so I took the phone and told who ever she was on the phone with she had to call the back and we got down to business.