¿¿¿

Maddy's p.o.v. (2 months later)

"Baby get up are we go be late." I told Trey, today we get to see what we having.

"Bae I'm up." he said getting out the bed and going to the bathroom. I walked downstairs and in the kitchen and seen Cole already cooking. Since she been back from her honeymoon her and Marcus have been with the girls who by the way is crawling and pulling things down and laughing cause they are bad as hell.

"Good morning sister." I said hugging her.

"Hey sis you look so pretty."

"Thanks." I said as she gave me some food and walked off a plate in her hand oh yeah and she been giving Marcus breakfast in bed. I know soon or later they go want their house to themselves and I respect that. Trey came downstairs and got him some food and we ate then walked out the door and made our way to the hospital.

"What's wrong baby?" Trey asked grabbing my hand.

"Just thinking that Cole and Marcus are going to want their own space soon."

"Okay then we can start looking for somewhere else to stay." He said as we pulled up to the hospital.

***********

Nicole's p.o.v

Since we been back I been busy being a wife and a mother and it fun, but I need some girl time with my sis cause I miss her even though we in the same house. She and Trey went to see what they having, I hope its a boy. Anyway Marcus and I are taking Trey and Maddy out to eat to give them a surprise.

"Baby come here." Marcus said from upstairs I walked upstairs and into our room.

"What's up?" I asked.

"We have to get the guest house done."

"The new stuff comes today and Mama T is going to finish it."

"Oh okay." He said and I nodded. We fixed the guest house up for Maddy them cause I know they go need their own place soon and I don't want her moving far away from me. The guest house is just like a house it has a big kitchen and three bedroom and a bathroom. They don't have to worry about paying rent or nothing. Anyway I'm chilling with the girls, they are getting so big they are pulling shit down, I'm happy we don't have any glass around. Mama T walked into the house smiling.

"What you smiling for?" I asked her.

"Cause I get to see my daughter and my grand-babies." She said taking Allison. "Where is that son of mine?" She asked me.

"He up stairs." I said and she nodded. We talked some more until Maddy and Trey walked into the house smiling big. "What y'all smiling for?" I asked them as Maddy sat next to me.

"We went to the hospital to find out what the baby is, IT'S A BOY." Maddy said with a smile on her face.

"Yea boy I got me a Jr." Trey said walking up the stairs smiling.

"Okay go get some rest cause you, Trey, Marcus and I are going out. I have something for y'all." I told her and she nodded and walked upstairs. I can't wait to give her a baby shower.

*****************

Dee's p.o.v.

We have been sitting in this damn doctors office for about two hours and I'm getting fucking mad. Then the doctor walked in smiling.

"Ms. Walker you are two months pregnant." She said smile and at this point I ain't see shit to smiling for like really.

"This can't be right." I said and she looked at her papers.