NO MORE HIGH SCHOOL

Nicole's P.O.V. Two months Later

OK  so here we are Maddy, Tray, Marcus and myself was get ready to take that walk into the real world yep that's right no more high school for us. Maddy and I are going to Everest College to be a Registered Nurse and Tray and Marcus are going to Tyler Junior College for football. I'm now 7months and I can't wait for this girls to come I still have to pick out some name. I sent out my  graduation invitations 3weeks b4 so I hope they got them and even sent my mom one I just pray that she comes. Anyway I happen the shower and did what I had to do got out and oiled my body and my baby bump was getting bigger ever day and my back has really been killing me, the doctor said it was nothing but the babies getting bigger. I got dressed and walk to the living room to see everyone dressed and ready to go.

"Wow baby you look sexy." Marcus said.

"Your Just saying that." I said back cause I know I look fat.

"No I'm not ma you look good even with the baby bump." He said.

"Yeah whatever." I said pushing him away from me.

"If we didn't have to go to the graduation, I'll take you up to the room and make love to you." He said in my ear.

"You so nasty Marcus." I said kissing his lips.

"Y'all need to cool out with all that." Tray said hug Maddy.

"Shut up Tray." Maddy said.

"Y'all come so we can go eat." Said Marcus dad Ray.

"Yeah let go we need to eat." I said walking to the car. Right when I walked out the door and seen a red Jeep pull to the driveway and my mom gets out the car and I just looked at her thinking this as a dream. "Mom what you doing here?" I asked her.

"Do you think I was going to miss your  graduation?" She said walking up to me

"I don't know what to say." I said looking around until I seen Marcus in the doorway to the house smiling at me.

"You don't have to say nothing but you can thank your boyfriend for talking me into coming to see you." She said and I walked up to her and Hugged the hell out of her and cried.

"I so happy you came mom and I love you so much." I said still crying.

"Baby don't cry, your to mess up your makeup and I love you to." She said looking at my baby bump.

"Its all good mom." I said.

"Wow baby girl your getting big." She said.

"I know the twins are making me like this." I said and her eyes got watered.

"Twins?" She asked.

"Yeah Twin girls." I said.

"Wow that's good baby, your going to be a good mother to them to." She said.

"Thanks mom.......um do you want to go out to eat with us?" I asked.

"I would love to but I have to go pick up somethings, but I'm going to meet y'all at the school...okay." She said kissing my forehead.

"Yeah okay mom." I said as she walk back to her car and drove off. this is the best day ever. I looked at Marcus as he walked over to me. "Thanks you so much for doing that baby." I said to him.

"Your welcome ma. Now let go and get something to eat." He said kissing my lips. We got in the car and drove to Olive Garden. I ate look they was no tomorrow. We talked and had fun I was so happy. Marcus keep looking at me with so much love in his eyes, oh how I love this boy. After we ate we made our way to the school to take our walk out of high school into the real world. when we walked in to the school I was stopped by my old friends Jade, Octavia and Navia I was trying to have a good day but they just trying to fuck it up, but I'm not going let them so I just looked at them.

"What do y'all want with her?" Maddy asked them.

"We just want to put the past behind us, cause we know we was wrong for what we did to Nicole that's all." Jade said.

"Will its all good cause I don't need y'all to be on my side no more, so have a nice life." I said walking away from them with Maddy right behind me. When we got to where Marcus and the family was. I seen my dad and Latoya walk in and over to where we was and I hugged them and told that mom had came by the house and they was just as shocked as I was. It was time for everything to start and the Dean talk for a little while then he started call name after name and when he got to me you could hear the whole family yelling and it made me happy. Then he called Tray, Marcus and Maddy and the whole family yelled for them to and so did I. We Marcus come over to me I hugged him and gave him a big kiss I so happy, but his mom had to leave early for what I don't know. It was over no more hight school for us Class of 2012 got to love it right