what are we going to do.

Nicole's p.o.v.

As soon as Maddy and I got in my car, I let her drive cause I was not in no mood to drive. Just sitting here looking out the window as we pulled away from my house, the home. I don't if Maddy is going to go home or what, but i know this girl is my best friend and I love her best friends to the end. Damn i need to talk to Mike cause he's the only one i want to talk to right now.

"Cole I need to stop my home to get some stuff." Said Addy.

"Its cool with me Addy." I told her.

"Okay you need to come in, and no my mom is not there." She said as we pulled up to her house.

"Okay Addy." I said as we got out the car and walked inside.

Now Addy's house is big but mine is bigger, she's is not the only child like me, she have a older sister who stay with her boyfriend, and she has a brother who older then them both and his is in the ARMY so you know they got that money. Addy came down with a big bag.

"Damn girl that'sa big ass bag lol." i said and she just looked at me.

"Girl my brother sent this bag to me for my birthday." she said and walked in the kitchen with some paper, so I'm guessing she leaving her mom a note.

"He need to send me one." said walking back to the car.

"I'll tell him to." She said locking her door and walking to the car.

"Addy  I know we best friends and all but i have to tell you something." I said getting in the car and she did to.

"What is it girl you can tell me what ever." She said backing away from her house.

"Girl your brother is super sexy and I wish I met him b4 I met Mike." I told her and she just laugh.

"Look girl that's my brother and but he just like Mike." She said making me laugh. Just as I was about to say something to Addy when my phone started ringing and it was Mike.

"Hello" I said.

"Hey Nicole, Baby can we talk?" Mike said.

"Yeah whats up Mike?" I said and Addy looked at me.

"I was talking to my mom and she told me the things I said to you was wrong and I know that baby please dont take your love away from me, I love you Nicole." He said sounding sad and not one time did he said anything about the baby.

"Mike you hurt me real talk and you of all people, you should never ever want to hurt me." I said about to cry.

"Baby please I know baby just let me make it up to you." He said.

"Mike my mom put me out." I told him. All I could here was air. "Mike I have to go bye." I said and hung up the phone b4 he could say anything.

"Cole honey don't let him get to you." Addy said.

"I'm not Addy, I love that boy so much and he should be the one here with me not you, don't get me wrong Addy I'm happy you with me cause your like a sister that I always wanted, you that right." I told her.

"Cole you know I know all that and I'm going to ride with you to the end. Please tell me this where in the hell are we going to stay?" She asked.

"Lol girl oh that what I was going to tell you b4 Mike called. Okay so you know that my grandmother on my mom's side passed away right?" I asked her.

"Yeah I know about two years ago." She said.

"Yeah, she left me her house, but I have to get the key from my dad's house." I told her and had a big smile on her face.

"Okay so lets go get the key." She said.

On the way my dad's house we stopped to get some gas and food. I was driving to my dad's house, to let Addy get some rest. My dad is really understanding so I'm going to have to tell him about the baby, I just hope he don't get mad. My dad stay outside of town so it wasnt a long ride. I pulled up to he house to see his car and his girlfriend's car there. I wake Addy up and we walked up to the door and I unlocked the door.

"Daddy are you here." I yelled as we walked in.

"Cole honey is that you." My dad's girlfriend yelled from the front room.

"Yeah LaToya its me and Addy.wheres my dad?" I asked as we walked into the front room.

"Yeah he's in the shower. Why are y'all out so late?" She said looking at the both of us.

"I'll tell you as soon as dad comes down her." I said. She went up to get my dad. They both came back down.

"Hi Nicole and Maddy. What brings y'all by so late." My dad asked. Walking in to the front room and sitting down.

"Well daddy i'm here to tell you that I'm pregnant." I said looking down cause I didnt want to see the sadness on their face.

"Nicole baby did we not have this talk. I told you and Mike not to go down that path." My dad said.

"I know daddy." I said.

"So where is Mike? Why did your mom let you out so late?" He asked."He's at home, and mom put me out cause she wanted me to kill it, and I told her I wasn't going to do it." I told him. And LaToya looked so pissed off.

"So where are y'all going to stay. You know can stay her, and how far along you are." LaToya asked.

"Yes we know and I'm 2weeks and 1day." I told her. "Daddy can we talk?"

"Yeah baby girl, lets go in the kitchen." He said and we walked into the kitchen.

"Daddy I know your mad....." I said b4 he cut me off.

"No Nicole I'm to mad at you, I'm mad at your mother, she shouldn't have put you out like that you need her, what you need me to do?" He said looking,me in my eyes.

"Can I get the keys to grandma's house?" I asked him.

"Yeah you can. I just fixed it up and put all new things in the house from you, I was going to give you the keys for your birthday but here is the keys baby girl. If you need anything call me." He said giving me the keys to my house. I jumped up and hugged my dad.

"Thanks daddy your the best ever. I love you so much." I said as we let go of each other walking into the front room where Addy and LaToya was.

"I love you to baby girl, and take care of my grandchild you hear." He said.

"I am daddy, and feel free to come to the house any time." I said.

"Nicole y'all should stay here until y'all get some rest." LaToya said looking at Addy so I had to look at her and she was knocked the fuck out all i could do was laugh, thats my girl.

"Okay we'll stay." I said as I wake Addy up so we could go up to my room.

"Did you get the key." Addy asked as we got in my room.

"Yeah and daddy fixed it up, but we can talk more about this when we get up." I said. as i got in my bed and Addy got in the other bed that was in my room.