A WALK IN THE REAL WORLD

Nicole's p.o.v.

After I got done calling my family and telling them about the babies they was so happy.I'vebeen so happy thanks to Marcus, Tasha and Maddy. Marcus has been really helpful and i really love him for be here for me, his been going to get me food i mean all kinds of food. My body has been doing some crazy things to like my boobies are getting bigger, but Marcus say that I'm one sexy mom lol that boy is crazy. Maddy and Tray have been going out longer then Marcus and I they so cute.

"Nicole baby are you ready for bed." I heard Marcus yell in the bathroom. Wow I forgot I was in the tub lol.

"I'm almost done." I said.

"okay baby." He said

"Marcus can you come wash my back please?" I asked.

"Anything for you baby." He said walking into the bathroom smiling.

"You are to good to me baby." I said.

"I know ma." He said when he got done washing my back. "Now get out the tub we have a big day in the morning." He said.

"Baby we have to school and I don't fell like it." I said getting out the tub with his help.

"I know that ma." He said as we walked into my room. I just up on a big t-shirt and some underwear and got in the bed and Marcus got in and put his arm around me and I was about to got to sleep when I felt Marcus kissing me all on my arm and stuff. "Nicole baby you know I really love you right?" he said.

"Yeah I know baby, but if you don't stop kissing me like this you not going to be ready for whats coming next." I said and he just looked at me. But he keep kissing me all over my body and my big baby bump. Marcus is really making me want to fuck the shit out of him but I'm not ready to do that just yet.....Are I'm?

"Baby?" I heard Marcus say.

"Yes."

"When was the last time you talked to your mother?" He asked and I just looked at him.

"Why you asked that?"

"Cause I would love to met her."

"Baby we talked about this, I told she said she don't want nothing to do with me or my babies." I said getting off the felling like I was about to cry, cause I really miss my mom. I even try call her but she don't pick up.

"Baby are you crying?" he asked walking up behind me.

"I miss her so much and she want even pick up the phone for me, I'm her child Marcus it's like she don't love me no more. I said crying while Marcus was hugging me.

"Baby it's okay she'll come around one day, and she loves you baby so don't say she don't ma." He said as we walked back to the bed.

"I hope your right Marcus." I said and we hugged each other until we went to sleep.