Bae meets The Squad

Lyric O'Ryan

Blank. That's what my mind came up to. A blank. I didn't know what to say, I didn't know what to do...

That's.....

"Sexy as fuck" Fantasy finished for me.

I didn't say that.

"You didn't have to, I did."

This is not the time Fan. What do I do? I'm scared.

"That's because you're a weak ugly bitch." She said making me put my head down.

She was right. I am weak and ugly.

"Bitch, shut. The. Fuck. Up. You're the weak-minded one. That's why nobody talks to your ass. Never got anything nice to say. Just because your ass is sitting in the dark, ain't got no man,

And need to be on weight watchers doesn't mean you gotta take shit out on others. Be gone witch." Fantasy said, defending me, putting a smile on

My face.

"And as for you, Lyric. Relax and let me take care of this." Soon as she said that. I slowly drifted to the back of my mind and watched while she did

What she does best.

----

Deshawn Braxton

"That's... So sexy as fuck bae." Is the last thing that I thought would come out of Lyrics' mouth.

It caught me so off guard that I had to lean back in my chair, and hang my mouth wide open in shock.

Laughing, she tilted her head to the side and gently closed my mouth for me with the tip of her two fingers.

"Huh?" Was the first thing that came out of my mouth, as if I was having an out-of-body experience, I mentally slapped the sense back into me.

Laughing again, she leans her elbow onto the table and lays her head on it smirking at me.

This could not be lyric. So this must be...

"Fantasy?"

"Yes, daddy?" She seductively says before straddling my lap. Yup this is not Lyric.

"Chill ma," I said, laughing at her antics as she began kissing all over my neck. I wouldn't be surprised if she left a little love bite on me.

But I didn't care. She's mine and I'm hers and I like that she's staking her claim. I only wished that she would've done it in private so I wouldn't be tempted to fuck her on this table.

Personally. I wouldn't give a fuck if she was any other girl and if I didn't know that this wasn't her main... Personality?

Shit, this is so fucking confusing but I dig it. I love that my girl is kind of crazy. Hey, don't judge me.

Too lost in my thoughts I had forgotten that she was on me until she started grinding on my big man.

"Bae you gotta chill," I said, quickly grabbing a hold of her waist making her movement stop but causing a pout to form on her mouth.

"We need to talk. This is serious." I gently set her back into her chair. Low key noticing that we had an audience. Nasty fucks.

"The fuck y'all looking at," I shouted, making them turn back around and continued doing what I was doing.

"Baby. As much as I love talking to you, and being with you. I need you to bring Lyric back." I said as gently as I could while rubbing circles on her back.