Chapter 2

"Come on, don't be shy. Say hi to Mr.Kim and Mrs Kim,Jungkook." the staff urge Jungkook to walk forward, but the boy just kept hiding behind him. Jin was sitting behind a table.

"Jin, just call me Jin.."

Both of them are just staring at each other. The staff just shrugged, he told them that they have one hour session and they can try to strike up a conversation or try to get to know each other. After saying that, the staff had to leave them alone in the room as he had other duty. "I will leave this to you son." Mrs kim said as she walked out of the room.

Jungkook just staring at the door who already closed, he just standing awkwardly. But then he slowly looking up to Jin who still siting behind the table, Jungkook bit his lips and tug at his shirt.

Shy and nervous. And Jin knows it so he smiles, then started waving his hand. This made Jungkook confused since the Person just kept waving nonstop.

He decided to wave his hand back at Him

Then Jin stopped. Putting his hand back on the table.

It's an art lesson in class and all the students must draw themselves being with their family. Every students are excited and each of them try to share about their family, some even drawing like they live in a fantasy world, boasting the drawings to their friends.

But only one student who kept quiet and try not to bring himself attention.

Jungkook smiled while scratching the crayon on his paper, ignoring all the buzz and felt proud about his drawing. It's a small stick figure drawing holding hands with an adult version of another stick figure with pink hair.

Minutes passed, the teacher then asked for a volunteer to go in front of the class to do a show and tell. The class suddenly got quiet all of sudden, everyone was too shy to go to the front, including Jungkook.

The teacher then point to to one student after another, one by one are telling about their family. Everyone had their mom and dads, Jungkook started to felt weirded out. He took a quick look on his drawing, it's only him and his brother, Jin.
There's no mom, no dad.

"Jungkook, it's your turn to share about your happy family. Go on.."

Jungkook flinched and surprised, he was not ready but his legs said otherwise. He gripped at the big paper and finally stand in front of class, all eyes are on him, he still gripping on the paper on his hand.

"Good, can you show us your drawing of your happy family? I'm sure you wanted to share one of the joy you experienced." The teacher smiled and waiting for Jungkook to tell everyone.
Jungkook eyes looking up at the teacher, then back at his drawing. He slowly turns his paper and shows his drawing to the class. Every student looking at his drawing then some of them began whispering to each other, making the class getting noisy. The teacher softly shushed at the student, telling them to keep quiet.

"T-this is my family... I-I live with my brother, Jin. He's uh..not my real brother but he really l-loves me and I love him too." Jungkook then gone silent.

"Wonderful, Jungkook. Thank you for sharing a little bit about your family and your beautiful drawing. You can sit back." she smiled at Jungkook. Before Jungkook could take a second step, there's a voice booming from the middle seat.

"Where's your mother?"
"And Father?"

Jungkook froze in place, he tried to search for who is saying that.