Oberyn turns on his heel and passes from the outdoors, leaving Ned Stark with a great deal to consider and even more questions than a man can accept, especially regarding the future.

//////////////////////////////////////////

Sansa feels a sense of peace return to her—lost long ago in the bowels of King's Landing following the rise of Joffrey and 'treachery' of her family. It's a practice she's continued through the years, but only now does she feel safe in her sewing endeavors, that she can sew whatever she desires without pretense of what others want and what's appropriate for her cause. A small smile sits on her lips, showing Gabrielle of this contentment from across the room, as Lady's fur presses into her feet and the other wolves sit around the form of the Mock Queen.

The sound of scraping and pressing resounds in Sansa's ears, forcing the woman to gaze upward in surprise as Gabrielle uses a mortar and pestle to create something anew from the supplies she'd gathered about Castle Black. Feeling it necessary, Sansa asks the woman, "Are you making poison?

"No," Gabrielle responds with the shake of her head as she presses more firmly on the willow bark that does not want to bend, "There's no one here I wish to kill. I've decided to put my skills to use to create ointments for Stannis's leg. The extra will be stockpiled for the men of the Night's Watch."

"That's kind of you," Sansa responds with a bit of suspicion, but Gabrielle cannot blame her given the reputation she carries across Westeros.

"I am trying," Gabrielle simply responds by shooting a soft smile at Sansa. "Besides, I'm horrible at sewing. This is a far more productive pastime for me."

Sansa chuckles at the other female who's beginning to gain back her weight and curves, seen in the tightness of the dress about her chest and hips that she'd bought when she was the size of a young teenager. And though it's rather potent of a change, Sansa does not startle as she's drawn away by a knock of the door, calling, "Yes?"

"For you, my lady," the Watchman offers as he enters and hands Sansa a scroll before leaving the room with the door ajar. Gabrielle quickly stands with fear of the message's patron, moving behind Sansa as she twists the scroll in hand, revealing the sigil of Gabrielle's house. Sansa's eyes meet hers, and Gabrielle mentally presses for the woman to open it, hearing the pop of the wax and reading over Sansa's shoulder as her shoulders straighten and muscles tense.

"How far is Mole's Town?" Sansa asks Gabrielle with the shifting of their eyes from the letter to one another.

"Close enough to sneak away for a few hours."

//////////////////////////////////////////

Gabrielle, Sansa, and Brienne ride through the entrance of a desolate Mole's Town not a few hours later, surrounded by a pack of four wolves—excluding Ghost—as the few patrons of the town look inquiringly at the rather unexpected and northern bunch. Brienne rides ahead of the two younger woman—though not necessarily young at nineteen and twenty-one—as Gabrielle lingers back with Sansa, both girls gathering composure for the conflict that is sure to arise and scars that will likely burn.

"I refuse to act kindly towards him," Sansa bluntly remarks to Gabrielle as their pace slows and they approach the barn Petyr had directed them to, the redhead gazing at the female Baelish with an unforgiving expression Gabrielle must admire for its strength.

"And I do not blame you for such a thing."

"But I must act with some cordiality to keep him chasing after me."