Chapter 2

Sally waited until Slendy left the mansion,she put a few stuff in a bag and walked out her room quietly. Sally made her way to Bens room, she opened the door to find Ben playing Majora's Mask and she closed door the carefully.

"I thought you didn't like that game." Sally titled her head and sat next to Ben on the floor.

"I do but I love it more when humans do my glitch and I get to scare them. You needed something Sal?" Ben chuckled darkly thinking of the human named Alex who he had the most fun and kick out of it in scaring him. Sally unzipped her bag and showed him at least 10 used and new games. Ben whistled,looking through them with a huge smirk.

"Whatcha need? It must be dangerous and worth it for you be giving me these many games." Ben laughed and put his game on pause.

"Well I have another prank for the old jerky joker, I need to pay him back for using poor Charlie again." Sally pointed at Charlie who was sleeping on her shoulder. Ben nodded eagerly, he took the bag of games and threw it onto his bed. Sally smiled, quickly filling Ben in of her master plan. Both of them  high-fived each other while they ran out of the room and grabbed some stuff from Sally's room.

'This is gonna be good' Sally thought, smirking while both of them stood in front of Jeff's room. Ben nodded, she phased through the door and took out some spray paint cans from her black bag that she took when she killed some guy that took her daddy's notes. Sally put Charlie down in the bag carefully, she tiptoed to Jeff who was sleeping with a night-mask and she shook the cans carefully to not wake him up. Ben phased through the wall and nudged Sally, he tapped on his watch. Sally nodded,giving him a few spray cans and they both started to sprayed a rainbow on Jeff hair. Sally sprinkled  pink glitter on his hair while Ben painted Jeff nails purple. They high-fived each other when Sally put lipstick on Jeff and they both ran out of his room since he started to move. Charlie jumped out of the bag,trying to run after Sally but ended up falling down. Sally chuckled, picking Charlie up and putting him on her head. Ben and Sally burst out laughing in the hallway, they ran to Jane's room when they heard Jeff getting out of bed.

"JANE HI HOW IT GOING!? GOOD OKAY THEN WE'RE GOING TO STAY HERE FOR A WHILE!" Ben and Sally yelled at the same time and Sally hid under her bed while Ben dived into her closet. Jeff screamed 5 seconds later, he ran to Jane's room and growled angrily.

"SALLY YOUR SO DEAD!" Jeff growled angrily at Jane's bed, he bent down and grabbed Sally's leg. Sally screamed and slashed out at Jeff, Jeff threw her over his shoulder. He carried her to Jack's room, dropping her on his bed as Jack stared at the two of them.

"....Should I even ask?" Jack smirked under his mask and laughed, seeing that Sally got Jeff good.

"No you shoulnd't unless you want to be thrown out the window." Jeff grabbed the towel that Jack offered him, he wiped off the paint and lipstick. Sally chuckled darkly but quickly shut up when Jeff glared at her dangerously.  Sally sighed and brushed off the glitter from his hair, Jeff flinched a little but Sally just ignored him and took out all the glitter from his hair.

"There, happy now? Can I go now, I left Charlie under Jane's bed" Sally angrily crossed her arms and gave Jeff a cold glare.

"No way princess, one You can live one day without your stuffed animal. Second of all, Today is game night and your playing if you want to or not. Masky, Hoody, Ben, Jane, Smile, and Red will be coming over here to play Truth or Dare." Jeff smirked at Sally shocked face, she stared at him in disbelief.
~Sally POV~

'You got to be kidding me!!!!!' I freaking wanted to scream at Jeff's stupid face. I jumped off the bed, running toward the door. I felt someone grab me by my waist and pull me toward them so my back was against their chest. I stiffened, slashing out at the air and tried getting out of his grasp.

"Sorry princess, you won't be escaping that easily unless you like me to tell Slender about your little prank of yours." Jeff hissed dangerous in my ear, I growled at him but stopped struggling. Everyone came in the room to see Jeff holding me like that, I felt my face get red and I shoved Jeff away from me. Ben and Masky were smirking at us while Red death glared Jeff. Smile was laughing with Jane and Charlie ran toward me also growling at Jeff. Hoody look bored and awkward, I could tell he didn't want to be here like me. I picked up Charlie, putting him on on my shoulder and walked over to Red. I hid behind Red as we sat down on the ground in a circle and since Jeff picked this game he gets to go first.  He looked around and found me hiding behind Red, Jeff had to use his annoying competitive smirk.

"Truth or Dare, princess" Jeff smirk grew when he saw my face.

'He pick me first?!? Shit,Someone kill me right now!!!! End my suffering or rescue me from this stupid game!!' I sighed,'this is going to be a long game.'

Sally: Hey there guys! Bad news.. Jazz has disappeared again so that will be the end of this horrible story ;3; ooooooh well Thanks for rea- 

Me: HEEEEEY *jumps out of nowhere* I didn't disappear im right here o3o No it shall not be the end of this story! *runs off to write more chapters* 

Sally: ....i thought i tied her up good in the basement........o-o okay then...Well Thanks for reading!!!! Commet, review and click that pretty awesome star that makes us happy!!! ^^  Please if you come up with any dares, tell Jazz or me!!!!! We'll be happy to put them in the next chapter!! Bye now!!!