Chapter Two | Follow My Lead

❝ Do I know you? ❞

Do I know you? ❞

"KILL HIM!" She slowly taunted as she backed up.

There was her friend, a few feet behind her, and she knew he was scared.

[Flashback Start]

"Yumin don't do this..." My eyes slowly started to reverse in a purple like color.

"Yoon Haeju is a vampire. Didn't you know that?" Yumin turned my body around, but I closed my eyes.

My secret that I've kept for our three year friendship might even be over if I was listed as a monster.

"Hey! Haeju, what if I did this instead." I opened my eyes...a wrong mistake.

He looked at me with a shocked face, and like I had pictured, fear.

Even worse, Yumin pin pointed a place on his neck with her sharp nails. The vein that continued a life, but could end a life with one slit.

I shook my head very quickly. "No..."

But it was too late and-

[Flashback End]

I violently opened my eyes to suddenly finding myself in a dark-ish room, and the only thing I could see in was a dim yellow light. Not only that but I broke into a cold sweat.

I tried moving my arms to figure they were tied down at the wrist along with my ankles.

I pulled my limbs up, but it was to strong for anything to come loose.

"Those aren't going to come off." I heard a voice reply.

"Who-" I wanted to say but my voice came out raspy.

"Don't say anything and listen to me." He continued. "You are going to your sister's engagement party."

"WHAT? I'm not going to that crap party. That bitch isn't my sister either." I yelled with anger, remembering what happened a couple of seconds ago.

"Well then...I'll have no choice but to kill you." He walked closer to me.

I observed a knife hovering over me.