Cheater Ariel x Depressed Male Reader x Yandere Ursala

A/N: requested by fireshadowdance

A/N: requested by fireshadowdance. Enjoy.

Depression was a bitch for you. Much like your girlfriend, ariel, who cheated on with another merman. You could have never suspected that someone like her would cheat on you.

(Y/N): a......ariel.......why?

Ariel: sorry (Y/N). But he's been helping me for a while and well.......I'm sorry, but he's has much more in common with me while we don't.

(Y/N): so that's it then? Fine!

You swam off.

Ariel: (Y/N), wait.

But you were already gone.

(Y/N): I hate my life! ;-;

You couldn't forgive ariel for what she did.

(Y/N): why must the nicest of people haft to truly be the most cruel. I feel so betrayed.

You kept on swimming.

(Y/N): I don't want to be in her presence anymore.

You kept swimming and eventually left atlantica.

(Y/N): I don't even want to be in the same place as her!

You just kept swimming further and further away from the city until you couldn't see it's lights anymore. You eventually stopped and swam down near a rock and layed down.

(Y/N): I'll just lay here and wait for death.

You just sat there, now depressed. No longer caring about what would happen to you.

(Meanwhile).

Someone had watched the whole event unfold inside her home with the use of magic of course.

???: my, my. Such a Poor Unfortunate Soul. Perhaps I should do something to change that~

She said as her tentacles started to wrap around a few certain potions.

(TimeSkip).

You had eventually fell asleep on the rock that you were laying on earlier. That was until you started to hear something and it woke you up.

(Y/N): h.......huh?

It sounded a bit faded, but it seemed to be music.

(Y/N): music? But where? I've got to be be nearly a mile or so away from atlantica.

The sound of the music sounded so calm and beautiful. You started to get up and swim in the direction of the music. It was almost like a siren song and you couldn't resist. You would continue to swim in the direction of where the music was coming from until you stopped in front of the giant corpse of a sea monster.

(I think they said it was a leviathan).

(Y/N): why would the sound of music lead me to a place like this?

You continued to hear the music play from inside the corpse. You continued to follow it.

(Y/N): what do I have to lose anyway.

You swam deeper and deeper inside until you looked around the corner and saw a room with things like big shells as furniture.

???: come in. Come in, darling.

(Y/N): huh?

???: we shouldn't lurk in door ways. It's rude.

You looked up at one of the shell furniture and saw a woman with octopus tentacles on the bottom half of her body. And while she did appear thin, she was rather thicc. She got off the big shell and gently landed on the floor. You had heard about this woman before.

(Y/N): you're Ursula, the sea witch.

Ursula: you are correct, darling.

(Y/N): well uh.....sorry for intruding. I hear music and....well, it reminded me so much about ariel.

Ursula: ah yes, I saw that. And I must say, she couldn't be more wrong of her to leave you like that.

(Y/N): re.........really?

She started to move around your body.

Ursula: of course. I'm mean, why would she just cheat on the very man she's known and loved all these years? You've given her everything haven't you?

She said as her tentacles moved around your tail and sloy further up your body.

(Y/N): y.....yes.....I have.

Ursala: an ungrateful woman like her doesn't deserve you.

(Y/N): no....she doesn't.

Her tentacles soon reached your certain parts.

Ursula: you need someone who will truly love you no matter what. Someone who wouldn't dare cheat on you.

(Y/N): l.....like?

She kissed you as her tentacles started to rub around your crotch area and made it poke out.

(Hey, I don't know how mermaid and merman anatomy works).

You didn't know why, but you just started to kiss back. Her tentacles began to rub at your dick, making it harder and harder until you were nearly ready to blow.

Ursula: excited are we?

She kept on rubbing your dick with one of her tentacles.

(Yeah, yeah. Get all your hentai jokes out).

(Y/N): ahhh~

You were tensing up and about to cum.

Ursula: no need to hold back.

You cam and you seed.....sort of floated there.

(Y/N): "sighs"

Ursula: if you stay with me, I'll always treat you how a lover should and never cheat on you.

(Y/N): o......ok.

Ursula: good. Now let's continue.

She got on her back.

(Y/N): wait, I just realized something. If your bottom body is an octopus, then where's your......

She showed you the bottom of her octopus half of her body.

(Y/N):....................oh. 0_0

A/N: next is Power Girl x Male Super Saiyan Reader.