Weiss x Yandere Chucky Reader

A/N: requested by TheLost_StoryTeller. Enjoy.

(You look like that, but doll size)

You were (Y/N), you had transfered your soul into a good guy doll to prevent yourself from dying.

(Y/N): okay, I've got the whole soul transfer thing down. That's one good thing. Though, I think I could've down better. "Sighs" not that It matters anyway.

You said that because you were currently inside and box and being mailed to someone.

(Y/N): I kinda Blame myself on this one. I should've gotten up and left the moment I transfered my soul into this damn chibi looking doll body. And I swear, that whiney little rich kid was just a pain in the ass to be in the very presences of.

You felt that the box you were in came to a stop as you heard voices as well.

(Y/N): damn it, gotta act doll natural again.

You kept still like any regular kind of doll would do.

(Y/N)'s mind: I swear, the toys is toy story probably get tired of doing this shit.

The box was opened up and a pair of Hands picked you up and got you out. You got a looked at a group of 4 women. But your eyes were caught on the one wearing white.

(Y/N)'s mind: w..........wow. 💚_💚

Ruby: he.......got you a doll?

Blake: did you get the wrong packaging, weiss?

Weiss: believe me, it's not. I can only imagine that my ignorant brother of mine did this.

(Y/N)'s mind: I think my heart just skipped a beat.........oh right, doll body.

Yang: it seems kinda cute Though.

(Y/N)'s mind: I ain't cute! I'm hot!

Weiss: well......I suppose it's kinda cute.

(Y/N)'s mind: you know, while being in a doll body can be a bit annoying. It does at least have some advantages.

You said as you were looking at her boobs.

(Y/N)'s mind: nice.

You had snuck out of team rwby's dorm after they left for class and you had been watching them just about all day. You couldn't keep your eyes off Weiss. You watched and spied on her through every class, that was until, Team CRDL, and group of worthless sacks of shit. They started to pick on Weiss and the others.

(Y/N): "whispers" oh hell no!

You where back to the girls dorm went through the room to find a sharp weapon. Once you finally did, you hide it and acted natural again once the girls came back to the room. They just dusted with each other for a who before finally going to sleep. While the girls were sleeping, you were brushing your face with a rag because zwei licked your face earlier.

(Y/N):"whispers" okay, I'm probably going to haft to start packing a rag around if I'm in the same room with that dog.

You started to carefully and quietly moved through the dorm and got onto a dresser to reach the door handle. You carefully turned it and it opened slowly. You quietly opened the door and walked out of the room.

(Y/N): okay, now to find the jackass and his team.

You said walking through the halls whole looking for team CRDL room. You finally found it and carefully opened the door as well.

(Y/N): and I'm in.

You walked inside the room and got something to gag and warped each member up.

(Y/N): "whispers" let's play, boys.

(TimeSkip).

You had with all 4 members of team CRDL and went right back to team rwby room just like how you left.

(Y/N):"sighs" that was great. Another best thing about being a doll is that they won't suspect you.

You got in the bed that weiss was laying in.

(Y/N): and despite being a doll, I think sleep can still be available.

You carefully got into of weiss and carefully layed onto of her chest.

(Y/N): hopefully what I did to that team of assholes will be a lesson to anyone who tries fucking with my weiss.

You said with a smirked and Continued to lay on her chest.

A/N: next is Yuno x Male Reader x Junko x Ayano.