Yuno x Male Reader x Junko x Ayano

A/N: requested by @NarutoxBlake

A/N: requested by @NarutoxBlake. (Someone's gonna haft to mention him). Enjoy.

(Y/N): sometimes, I really just plain hate myself for somehow being the reason for bullshit happening.

You said as you were hiding behind a dumpster from 3 very dangerous women. Yuno Gasai, Ayano Aishi or more commonly known as Yandere-Chan. And finally there was Junko Enoshima. The first two, you knew were Yandere. But for junko, you didn't expect her.

(Y/N): I thought that she was just regular nuts. Not notice me senpai nuts.

None the less, these three women were after you. They killed multiple people who stood in the way. You ran off and hid while they were commuting mass genocide.

(Y/N): where the hell is Yuno's Yuki? Where's Ayano's Taro? Where's.........whoever the hell junko would have a crush on.....

Yuno: (Y/N)?

You quickly got quiet as yuno stopped near the ally way where the dumpster you were hiding behind was at.

(Y/N):......

(Y/N)'s mind: please don't find me. Please don't find me. Please don't find me.

Yuno: hm........I could've sworn I heard him somewhere.

She walked passed the ally way and kept on walking. You sighed in relief.

(Y/N):"whispers" thank god.

That's when you heard the top of the dumpster open up.

(Y/N): 0_0

You looked up and saw Ayano poking her head out while giving off a creepy smile.

Ayano: there you are, senpai.

(Y/N): 0x0

You quickly got up and ran as fast as you could out of the ally.

(Y/N): I gotta get out of here!

Ayano chased after you ad well. She was slowly Beginning to catch up with you.

Ayano: you won't get far from me, senpai!

She was just about to grab you, but you noticed that yuno was about to tackle you. You quickly ducked and she crashed into Ayano.

Yuno: ayyy!!!

Ayano: watch it!

You managed to get away from the two and hid inside a dark spot and waited for the two to pass by.

(Y/N):"whispers" where are they?

You then saw the two run by while looking around desperately for you.

Yuno: damn it! Where the hell is he!

Ayano: there's no way he could've gotten far!

They ran off and were long gone.

(Y/N): thank god.

You were about to move until a pair of Hands wrapped around your chest.

Junko: there you are.

(Y/N): oh please god no!

You got out of her grip and ran away from her. This got the attention of both yuno and ayano. You didn't care. You just kept on running.

Junko: we're about to get him right where we want him.

You went through a pair of doors and tired to find a place to hide in the room you were in. But you soon saw a light turn on and saw a shrine with pictures of you as well as items you've used.

(Y/N): oh my good fucking god.

You saw stuff like a used toothbrush, an eaten apple and what suprised you the most, a pair of your boxers.

(Y/N): HOW THE HELL?!

You heard the doors behind you lock.

(Y/N): shit.

You turned around and saw the tree girls standing there and giggled.

Junko: my, my. You must've been eager to get started, weren't you?

Ayano: I'm so happy, senpai.

Yuno: let's give him what he wants.

They said as they approached you.

(Y/N): oh no.

You said sounding almost like knuckles from Sonic.

A/N: next is Cheater Ariel x Depressed Male Reader x Yandere Ursala (a thin, but thicc Ursula).