Another Explanation and Decision Made

Yeah, I was really hoping you all would finally get a new one shot or something after so long with that last page. But sadly it had to be another explanation. 

Now, I can't guarantee many, if anyone left, will see this post (I wouldn't blame you with how long it's been). But, I still want to explain what has been going on this time around.

This time the reason stems past working on something. You see, at first it was because I was doing a lot of redesigning of certain things after I took a break from writing the kill la kill remake. I was gonna get rolling again after a few redesigns, but then Wattpad came in and that's where shit really hit the fan for me.

Wanna know what happened? Well it's simple, much like my third yandere book, Wattpad decided that for whatever reason, after all the years that it had been up on here, to completely down my very first yandere book and remove it off the site. I find a message from them about their decision and with them even saying that their choice was final. So, any chances of me trying to make some sort of appeal and get it back were down the drain. And I got so pissed at that point that I wasn't even sure if I wanted to continue on here anymore because of the stupid practices the idiots running this site clearly have going on. But, after a lot of time just sticking to the DMs, sometimes the conversation section of my profile and doing more drawing stuff, I think I finally came to a decision on what I want to do.

I'm gonna try and continue to do what I do on here just so I can at least get the remakes/reboots of stuff done (plus the yandere high school one considering recent stuff). And I truly do want to try and continue this as well. I just need to be extra and find a way to not deal with things getting fully taken by the dumbasses who clearly don't know how to run their own website properly. Stuff like putting warnings about what'll be in the story, try better with putting ratings on them so some certain snowflakes on here can at least try to get the fucking picture that these stories are only fictitious and are obviously not for them.

I've still got my hands full on making a few designs, when I get done with a few I them, I want to continue with finishing the Kill La Kill remake and then try to continue from here as well.

So, I apologize for the long delay once again, the people running Wattpad wanted to be stupid fucks again and fuck me over as a result. I can only hope I can still try to move forward on here in spite of what they did.