Vegas Baby

As I got home, I took off my shoes, threw my bag on the floor, and sat down on the couch. I had a busy day. I turned on the TV and flipped through all the channels. Nothing was on, like always. Then Dr. Phil was on and I started to watch it. All of a sudden, my butt was vibrating because of my phone. It was Justin. The last time I saw or even spoke to Justin was at the party. I didn't know if I should've accepted the call... I'll just let it ring. He called again. And again. And one last time. I finally answered, "What?!"

"I miss you."

I just started laughing.

"What?"

I laughed even more this time.

"ARIANA!"

"What do you want Justin?" I laughed.

"I miss you."

"No you don't."

"I really miss you."

"No you don't Justin. You only miss my ass and boobs. I'm too busy to be your side hoe, I have important things to do in my life right now. So please, get a life after I hang up. Good bye Justin. Don't ever call again." I clicked. I felt so proud, like a lady. A very classy, not trashy, lady. And once again he called, I just declined. I don't have time for boys like him. I don't need a man in my life to be happy. I could be happy myself.

It was later on that day. Around 8 at night. My dad was washing the dirty dishes as my mother was watching her Soap Operas. I was just sitting on the couch eating grapes. I just noticed it was too quiet in the house. "MOM! Where's Sel?" I asked. I turned to her, but she was too focused on her show.

"Wh-what?"

"Haven't you noticed that it was too quiet in here?"

"Oh, Selena's out with some friends." I'm glad my mom is on the same page as me. We all know that Selena is the loud one in the family. I started to yawn, which was odd because it was only 8. My dad finished washing the dishes and sat on the couch besides my mother. "I'm going to bed." I yawned as I stretched.

"Goodnight baby." My mother said. "Sweet dreams." 

"And! Don't let the bed bugs bite." My dad said after her.

I woke up because my window wouldn't stop knocking. What the hell? It's not even windy, so it couldn't be the trees. Whatever, I'm going back to bed.

6 minutes later and it knocked twice. I looked to my right to see what time is it. It was 1:48 am. I got up, turned on my lamp and opened my window. Out of nowhere, a pebble flew in. I screamed. I looked outside and oh my... it was Justin. "WHAT THE HELL JUSTIN?" I yelled hoping my parents wouldn't wake up.

"Ariana! Ariana! Let down your hair!!"

"I don't have time for this. What do you want?" I was obviously very cranky. I don't deserve to be awake at 1 in the morning. "Come down!"

"No! Just leave, I'm too tired!"

"Fine then.. I'll just start doing this..." He started to sing very loud as I started to panic. He was singing Bruno Mars' song "When I Was Your Man".

"ALTHOUGH IT HURTS, I'LL BE THE FIRST TO SAY THAT-"

"JUSTIN, STOP!"

"I WAS WROOOOOOOOOOONNNG!!!"

"OK!! I'LL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE."

"Okay, I'll be waiting."

My God, he doesn't take no for answer. I was in my Hello Kitty pajamas. Including a tank top. I couldn't humiliate myself. I just put a random t-shirt and pants. I turned off the lights as I went downstairs quietly as ever. "Ariana?" Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. I gradually turned around and shut my eyes, slowly opened one of them and it was Selena. Shit. She was the last person I would want to find out I was sneaking out. "Yes.... Selena?" I tried acting normal.

She was putting away the milk then took a sip, "Where are you going?"

"Non of your business that's where." You go Ari. Never been proud of myself.

"Whatever." Selena rolled her eyes and went back upstairs. "You're such a loser."

"I DON'T CARE." My heart was pounding so fast I couldn't breath correctly. Not in a serious way, in that 'Oh my God!' way. I opened the door and Justin was sitting on the bench. I closed the door and sat besides him. "What do you want?" I asked. He turned to me, smiled, put his hands around my cheeks and kissed me. I pushed him to let go, like ew. He was still smiling. Ugh!! His smile got me mad!!! "I won $6,000!!" He yelled. I raised my eyebrows which revealed I was confused. "You see, I made a deal with my cousin on last week's game. I won the bet. We're going to Vegas!"

"WHAT?!?! No, no, no, no, no, no, no!!!" First of all, who bets $6,000 on a freaking game?! And second of all, that's the most stupidest idea I've ever heard in my life! What an idiot!

"Yes! Yes! Yes! We're going to Vegas baby!" $6,000 came out of his pocket and he kissed it. Ew, what if that money was in a stripper's ass?! Well.... of course, he's Justin, he'd enjoy that.

"No, I can't Justin. What will I tell my parents? 'Oh, hey mom and dad! I just went to Las Vegas with my sister's ex boyfriend! I hope you didn't mind.'" he began laughing. Ugh!!!

"Just tell them you had a sleepover at your best friend's house or something?"

WOW! What a good plan!!!!

"Yup, a perfect idea! I snuck out of the house at 1 am just to have a sleepover."

"It's 2 am actually."

"See! It's 2 am, a normal person would be sleeping right now. A crazy person would be suggesting to go to Las Vegas at that time. Just go with one of your friends? How about Chaz? Your mom? WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, NO, SELENA!"

"She's mad at me, and plus I love you." couldn't he say another word other than 'love'? Maybe hate, loathe, despise?

"NO YOU DON'T JUSTIN, YOU LOVE SELENA. NOT ME, SELENA. YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO HATE ME. DISLIKE ME. DESPISE ME."

"No, don't say that. I love you. So much. You're the only girl I want to be with. It's more like Selena's the side hoe. Plus, we make a better team than Selena and I do." Oh my God. Shit, I'm just realizing that I stil love him. Fuuuuuuuuuck. 

"If I go to Vegas with you.."

"YES!!!"

"I SAID IF, anyways, if I go to Vegas with you, what will we do?"

"I don't know..." he sighed. "Go wherever the road takes us. I heard that Las Vegas has the biggest hotel there, quite enthralling."

I quietly groaned, "Okay.. I'll go and put on a nicer outfit."

"What you've got on is already nice."

"We're going to Las Vegas, who wouldn't want to look beautiful?" I opened the door and went back up to change, get a pillow and blanket for the ride. I also had to put makeup on. After all of that, I went back down to Justin. We got inside the car and he started to drive off. 

10 minutes had past, "Let's go to a near ATM because I have about $12,000 saved up."

"You're bringing $12,000 to the trip?!"

"No, just about $1,000." We stopped by an ATM and I got my money. I got so excited, my stomach started to have butterflies.

Las Vegas here we come!