"I love you."

"But why?" I squealed trying to hold back the tears.

"Because..." Harry turned to me and started to laugh, "I'm kidding!"

"Oh my gosh!" I shouted at him while wiping my tears with my hoodie. "I hate you! Why would you scare me like that! I thought you were actually serious. Ugh, I hate you!"

"I just wanted to see your reaction, ha ha." he laughed.

"Let's just go back home. I'm not in the mood to hang out with you right now. I'm mad at you."

"OK, I don't want to argue with you." he made a turn and started to go back home. "I guess I deserve it for playing around with you."

"Yes, you deserve it."

He started to drive faster. While we were going to my house, he tried talking to me. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I'll make it up to you buy taking you to In-n-Out or Panda Express. Whichever you like best?" I ignored him and looked at the window to my right. "Ariana, don't give me the silent treatment. Come on. I didn't mean it to go this far."

"In-n-Out." I said.

"Huh? ... Oh yeah sure. On Friday."

"Ok, good."

I turned to my left to see the time and it was 11:36 pm. It was 3 minutes later when Selena called me. I got my phone and answered her. 

"What?" I asked her.

"Where are you?" she asked me.

"Why?"

"Because dad found out you sneaked out of the house."

"How?!"

"I'm joking. Just come before 2 am."

"Why?"

"Because I'll start getting worried."

I actually smiled, this is the first time Selena cared about me. "Okay, I'll be there in about 14 minutes."

"Ok bye."

We both hung up on each other. I was still shocked on what she said. This is the first time, in years, since she cared about me. I'm pretty sure someone hit her with a rock or something.

"What happened?" Harry asked me.

"Oh nothing, I have to get home by 11:50" I lied. I was really tired, I didn't feel like doing anything. On the rest of the way home I fell asleep. It felt nice sleeping in his car. "Wake up Ariana." Harry whispered.

"Huh?" I started to open my eyes and looked out the window and I realized that we were at my house already. "Don't your parents care if you're not home by 12?" I asked Harry.

"Nah. My mom lives in New York and my dad doesn't give a damn on what I do. Along as I don't do drugs and party, he's fine by that. I think you should be going now, it's already 11:53. I don't want you getting into trouble."

"Ok." I got out of the car and Harry pulled down the window. "See you tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yup, and remember on Friday, I'll be taking you to In-n-Out."

"Kay. Bye."  I turned around and got my keys out from my bag. I unlocked the door and slowly turned the knob without making a noise. I got inside the car and closed the door. 

"Ariana." someone whispered. I got scared and turned around and saw Selena laying down on the couch.

"Why are you sleeping on the couch?"

"Why not?"

I laughed, "Well, I have to go to bed. Good night."

"Night."