Lies or the Truth

It was now 4:03 in the morning and I couldn't go to sleep without hearing Justin saying how he loved me over and over again. I knew he was high, but did he really mean it? I mean, I shouldn't even think about this but deep down inside I had about 2% feelings for him. Which isn't a big deal because the rest of the 98% is for Harry and only Harry. I don't want to dump Harry for Justin. I knew that will be the biggest mistake in my whole entire life - other then losing my virginity to someone who is dating my sister. I still couldn't get the guilt out of me. It would feel terrible if you were in my shoes. I looked back at the clock and it was now 4:05. Going to sleep would be the best choice for me, except I can't. But school is tomorrow - well technically it's today and I have a big Algebra test tomorrow and I need some sleep. Looking back at my clock, it was now 4:06. I have to wake up in 2 hours. Yup, I'm going to sleep.

.

.

It was now 6:20. I snoozed my alarm clock about 2 times. It was so cold this morning. I didn't want to wake up, and my eyes were tired as hell. When I got up to look in the mirror and all I saw a scary looking monster with bags under her eyes. (If you didn't know, that monster was me.) I headed to the bathroom but Selena was taking a shower. I went downstairs to go to the OTHER bathroom. When I entered, I washed my face and took a shower. Don't you love that feeling when it's really cold in the morning, but then you take a shower and it gives you goosebumps? Yeah, I'm probably the only one. After the quick 15 minute shower, I got up to change really quick and blow dried my hair. When I was done blow drying my hair, my hair was frizzy as hell. I looked like Chewbacca's evil twin, Aribacca. Omg, I'm so lame.

"If you want me to drive you, you have to hurry up. I wanna go to Starbucks and get something from there really quick." Selena yelled.

I started to brush my hair really quick and I just put it into a pony tail. Not like I have someone to impress, other than Harry but I think he doesn't care how I look. I took my backpack and put on my shoes and went downstairs. "K, I'm done."

"Who were you talking to at 2 in the morning?" Selena asked me.

I turned red. Really red. "I-I was - how do you know I was talking to someone on the phone?" I asked her.

"I went to the restroom and went back to my room, then I heard your phone ring."

"Oh, it was my friend asking me for advice..."

"At 2 in the morning?"

"Relationship problems."

She looked at me weird and then headed outside, I followed her. We got inside the car and she started to drive to Starbucks. Typical Selena.

"Are you going to get anything?" Selena asked me.

"Shoot, I forgot my money at home."

"I'll pay?"

"You? You'll pay? What the hell? This is the first time you ever offered to pay!" I exaggerated.

"Shut up before I change my mind." she sarcastically said. "But you have to go inside Starbucks and get our drinks."

"And then there's the Selena I know." we laughed, then she handed me $20, "Wait, what do you want?"

"Iced Vanilla."

I got out of the car and went inside the place and ordered our Ice Vanilla's. Then, after that I went back inside the car and handed Selena's hers. While she was drinking her Ice Vanilla, I really wanted to tell her about Justin... I don't want her to get hurt. I actually do care about her. She's a fantastic girl. She doesn't deserve a man like Justin. "Hey. Ok, let's say you had a friend, and that friend had a sister? Let's call your friend, Sally, and her sister, Ann. So Sally has a boyfriend, let's call him Jordan, and Ann had a secret relationship with him? But then, Ann and Jordan give up the relationship and she gets a boyfriend, BUT THEN, all of a sudden Jordan want Ann more than Sally? What should Ann do now?"