F My Life

"Did you just fucking kiss Ariana?" Harry asked me in an aggresive voice.

"No! Well, yes I did. I didn't mean to. I-I was nervous. It was a mistake."

He looked at me with anger, clenching his fist. His veins pop out so much. I started to walk upstairs as he kept on staring at me. I tried opening Selena's bedroom door, but it was locked. I knocked twice. "Get the fuck out Justin. I don't want to talk to you!" she yelled as she was crying. I felt so bad.

Ariana's POV

I kept on touching my lips. I can't believe he kissed me? In front of my OWN sister. I just don't know what to think. I looked at Harry, and he was furious. Hopefully he wasn't mad at me. If he is, that's stupid. I didn't kiss him back? Not like I enjoyed it. Trust me, I didn't. Justin is such a pig. Such a nasty, dirty, hideous, revolting, disgusting, ugh! I couldn't explain how he made me feel right now.

"Don't be mad, Harry. It's not like I enjoyed it?" I told him.

"Yeah, but you're mine. I don't share what I love."

I just stayed quiet.

Justin's POV

Fuck my life. I ruined it, I badly did. I went back downstairs and people were already partying again, except for Ariana and Harry. Who were both staring at me with disgust.

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to harm anybody here."

"Just get out of here, no one likes you." Harry responded and Ariana sighed.

"Harry... look, Justin, please leave." she told me.

I just looked down, then nodded my head and left. I really fucked up big time. Fuck my life. Fuck my life. Fuck my life. Fuck my life. Selena is mad at me, as well as Ariana. I can't believe it. Fuck. My. Life.

Ariana's POV

It was the next day, I woke up in the living room. It was really weird for me to wake up at 8 in the morning, but I needed to clean the house because it was a MESS. 

It took me about an hour to clean the whole house, I was exhausted. I went upstairs to check up on Selena, she was a mess. Her mascara was all over the place, her hair looked like black web, and her bed was filled with tissues. Dirty tissues. I felt so bad, but it wasn't my fault? Like I said, I didn't even kiss him back. I obviously didn't enjoy it, it felt awkward.

"What are you doing here?" Selena asked me as I got scared and jumped.

"Oh, I-I just came here to clean your room?"

"Get out, I don't want to see you!" she yelled at me as if I were her bitch or something.

"But I didn't do anything?"

"YOU FUCKING KISSED MY BOYFRIEND."

"Look, don't be mad at me! I didn't kiss him, he kissed me. I didn't do anything to hurt you. Yeah, you're having a shitty day for a new year, but it isn't my fault! It was his! But whatever, I don't care anymore. Bye." I yelled as I shut the door. Blaming me for what happened? What the actual fuck. I mean, what I did in the past was wrong. But that was the old me? I mean, I'm still the same Ariana, but I'm a better person now than I was last time!

It's been a week, I think Selena is depressed. I don't know... she's always inside the house. We go back to school tomorrow, which sucks. Harry finally talked to me today, the last time he talked to me was at the New Years party. He told me how he thinks we need a little break, he thinks that Justin and I have a thing going on. I don't care about anything anymore. I couldn't care less about Harry or Justin.