Kidnap

[Ariana's POV]

I was pissed on how Justin was immature. He probably thought he was mature, but he wasn't. He got exactly what he wanted. Me to be angry. I just got my backpack and started to get out my binder to do my homework. While I was doing my homework, I got a text from Harry.

Harry: hey beautiful

I will admit it, I did blush.

Me: hey cutie.

Harry: what's up?

Me: Doing homework /: what about you?

Harry: being exhausted. i just completed my chores. what a pain in my ass

We were texting each other for about 5 hours straight. Non stop. It was now 10:32 pm. All of a sudden Harry starts to call me. I picked up the phone and tried to stay cool.

"Wassup?" I said cheerfully.

"Wanna do something?"

"At 10 pm? Harry I'm tired and I'm ready to go to bed."

"Please? We can go to the park. If you go, you'll have the best time of your life."

"But."

"C'mon, I'm bored." he sighed on the other side of the line.

I looked at my phone really quick and checked the time, it was 10:37. All I was thinking if I should or not.

"Hello? Ari are you still there?"

"Yeah, sorry. I was checking the time.."

"So what do you think?"

"Hmm... I guess."

"Ok, pick you up at 11?"

"But pick me up around the corner, my dad will come any second and I don't want him to know I sneaked out of the house."

"Okay. Bye beautiful."

I just smiled like a plain idiot, "Bye.." I hung up the phone on him and looked at my closet to find a hoodie.

"I'm going to go check up on Ariana." I heard my dad from downstairs. After I heard him, I turned off the lights then went straight to the bed and hid underneath the blankets and pretended I was asleep. A minute later he comes to my room and whispers, "Good night." and closes the door. I felt so guilty I was going to sneak out of the house. I waited 16 minutes until I heard my dad starting to snore. That was the signal that I could now leave the house. As I was heading downstairs, I felt like a bad person. My father thinks I'm sleeping right now, being a good girl, when I'm not. When I went downstairs, I almost tripped on Selena's shoe. I swear to God, she's the most messiest girl on this planet! Then I finally reached the door and slowly opened it. I tried so hard not to make a noise by opening the door, but it made a noise. Good thing my parent's room is upstairs. Or else I would've been dead by now. I went outside and closed the door. This time, I checked if I had my keys - which I did. I went running to the corner of my street and waited for 7 minutes for Harry to come.

"Get in, love!" Harry shouted from the car. I got inside the car and he started to drive.

"Where are we going again?"

"The park."

He started to drive and I rolled down my window to see the lights from the city. They were really beautiful from far away, espescially at night time. I always loved driving at night time. It just relaxes me. It was now 11:21 pm. I looked confused because if we were going to the park, we would've been there a long time ago.

"Wait, are we going to the park or what?" I asked very nervously.

"I'm going to kidnap you."

"What?!" I shouted really loud. I got so scared. 

"You heard me. I'm going to kidnap you."

"Why?!" I started to cry.

"You should've got to know the real me..."