5

HE came to know about all these. HE heard all those rumours, saw people's reaction. HE didn't like it.

"Babe you should take it down a notch. That's way to nasty" HE tried to talk to his GF about it.

"Why do you care? You hate her right? Then why does this all bother you? SHE's just a nobody, useless waste. Atleast I'm giving her a chance of publicity" she said and laughed.

"Bother? Me? No way! I don't care what happens to her, do as you wish." HE said and stormed out of there.

But HE did care.

As a result, the rumours got worst. But SHE still endured them without a word. Now there were just rumours or pranks or words written all over for HER, there were threats. And disgusting messages from other guys.

Shivers ran down HER spine thinking reading them. SHE rolled those papers and tossed then in the trashcan. When SHE walked the hallway guys looked at her differently, as if undressing HER with thier eyes. Whistling at HER, calling HER name. SHE just ran on the verge to tears. But never cried.

SHE didn't waste her time anywhere to the way home. At home too SHE felt unsafe, like someone was watching HER and SHE was right, someone was because the next day when SHE went to school, there were pictures of HER invaded privacy on people's phones. That day SHE went home early.

It all bothered HIM.