4

Everyday HE found ways to trouble HER, abuse HER with his words and sarchasm. If HE didn't find HER anytime, HE would specially go around searching for her. It was as if all HE could talk about was HER and all HE could think about was troubling HER. His day never started without seeing HER. Even when he kissed his GF his eyes always searched for HER....

His GF noticed that and she didn't like it. She hated to listen about HER all day from her bf. HE was giving HER a lot of unwanted attention and his GF  didn't like it.

"Who does she think she is trying to steal my boyfriend? She will have to pay for this."

That day when SHE entered the hallway she noticed that everyone was looking at her in a different way. Not the everyday sarchastic or pitiful looks but as if they hated her, like SHE was a disease.

They were whispering about HER. That wasn't new thought, what was new were the words. "Slut, selfish, whore..."

That was a shocker. No one has ever called HER that. HER eyes and nose pricked at the the danger tears. Their eyes felt like needles. SHE blinked back HER tears and quickly ran towards HER locker.

On HER locker those same words were sticking out on papers. SHE looked around and saw her. It was HIS GF. She was mocking her with her friends. 'Is she the one who did this? Why?'