Chapter 14

Harry's POV

I stared deeply into her eyes trying to find out what the hell happened to her. Maybe she ran into something? No that can't  be it their are far too many bruises. Her eyes looked panic but her face still held no expression. "I hit my head on my door yesterday; I'm such a klutz sometimes" she laughs. I knew she was lying. "I know you're lying." I stated. She looked around nervously. "What are you talking about I'm not lying!" she proclaimed. I could see right through her though. Her eyes never dared to meet mine and before I could get another word in she said "I'll tell you later okay let's just  go to school before we're late" I nodded hesitatingly and complied driving to school. 

I will find out all of her secrets no matter what the cost.

Emily's POV 

Something odd happened today, a rare occurrence that I have barely every experienced before in my life. Today, of all days, I was left alone. Well not completely alone as I had Harry attached to my side almost the whole day. However, the fact was that today I was not harassed in any way. Maybe I got a few glares here and there from Alice and her group but nothing I couldn't handle. But for some reason I couldn't shake this feeling as though something bad was going to happen; something really bad. And somehow I think this is a sign telling me it's going to happen but I have no idea what it is.

*The next day*

Turns out that whole "no bullying" thing only lasted for that one day. Today it came back to bite me in the bum. Plus, I didn't ever have Harry with me because he had an "appointment" today. I didn't really believe him but who am I to question what he is doing with his time. It was all back to how it was before. No friends, all bullies. I was still shivering in fear at the though of what had happened in fifth period today.

*Flashback to 5th period*

I sat there in the back corner of my math class. As usual I was staring out the widow thinking about god knows  what. Then, all of a sudden I get a smooth white piece of paper placed on my desk. It was last weeks test. I knew I had aced it as I did every test but just to make sure I peaked at the front of my paper to see a huge red "A" placed on the front. Then, I laid it back down gently and pretended it never existed. I looked around and saw everyone comparing scores amongst each other. Who would even care what I got right? 

I looked out the window my thoughts still clouding my mind. I was finally snapped back into reality when I hear Alice's squeaky voice in front of my desk. "What the fuck did you get loser?" and before I could even process what was going on Alice's perfect manicured hand snatched my test and flipped it over. To say she was stunned would be an understatement. She looked at me with pure hatred. "Well it looks like the loser does know how to do something right" she smirked.

"Hey how about we put that ugly head of yours to work and do my homework for the rest of the year? How does that sound?" I knew this wasn't an actual question but for some reason I still replied with a "no". She looked angry. As though she was about to burst. "It wasn't a question you do my homework or you'll pay" She threatened. I must have temporarily lost  my mind or something because I still replied back with a "no". She glared at me with the most threatening glare yet. "I'll make you change your mind just wait until after-school. You will see."  and with that she left not sparing me another glance.

*End of Flashback*

I wouldn't have been so terrified right now if I hadn't known who Alice's new boyfriend was. His name was Josh. He was in the wrestling team and  to say I was scared was an understatement. This guy could beat anyone to a pulp if he wanted to and considering how he is now in Alice's command I have no doubt that he is going to pulverize me. My hands shook inside my hoodie as I walked home. I knew that they could pop up any second which scared me. I was absolutely paranoid and terrified. I cautiously turned into the ally where I usually go as a short cut to my house. However, once I round the corner I am greeted by their faces. Before I could run away and take the long way home Josh pulled my in and pushed me up against the wall. Then Alice speaks.

"Well glad you finally joined us Emily." she purred. "I would like to introduce you to my boyfriend here. His name is Josh, you probably know him. But who am I to dictate who you do and do not know. See all I need is for you to answer this one question before you and Josh can start having loads of fun!" She exclaims. "So here is the one million dollar question Emily; Will you or will you not do my school work for me? This includes English, math, science, and history considering you didn't take my first offer of only doing my math homework I decided to raise it up a bit." I couldn't breath, literally. Josh and his arm pressed up against my neck making breathing almost an impossible thing to do.  "Tick tock Emily. Yes or no? What will it be?"  Finally Josh had let go of my throat and out of absolute terror I said "Yes, I'll do it" She smiled really wide and jumped up and down. "Oh goody! Good thing I brought my bag with me. It is important we start this now rather than later." and with that she hands me a pink folder filled with stacks of paper work. "Here is some stuff I've missed throughout the quarter. I want it done by tonight or else I'll let Joshy here have all the fun he wants with you." and with that they turned around and left.

How am I going to do all of this?

Authors Note:

GUYS I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I'VE JUST BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH EXERCISING AND STUFF ILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE I PROMISE AND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SWEET MESSEGAES YOU GUYS LEAVE ME IT REALLY HELPS SO THANK YOU

Remember if you ever need anything message me here or on my twitter @curlylifesaver

I love you guys so much just remeber that :)