Chapter 6

Emily's POV

I was home with my mom and dad. "Mommy can I please have some more pancakes" six year old me asked. My mother turned around and I couldn't help but stare at her beauty. She had long dark curly hair that went down to her lower back. Her chocolate brown eyes started into my eyes as she said "Honey you already had three pancakes, aren't you full?" I was always hungry as a child. I could pretty much eat anything you put in front of me. Laughing I said "Please mommy I want more!" My mom looked at me and a smile appeared on her face. She always smiled like that when she was about to tickle me. "No mommy." I said smiling trying to get away. She lifted me up and started tickling my stomach, which had cause me to burst into fits of laughter. But all of a sudden my dad walks in; Drunk.

"Honey are you drunk?" My mother asked in her sweet angelic voice. "Don't tell me what to do, you stupid bitch" My mother gasped. My dad was never the one to curse. "Please don't say that in front of Emily. And why are you being so rude?!" My mother asked still trying to figure out why my father was acting the way he was. "I don't care about her! I never did! I never even wanted her!" I was only six but I understood what he meant. He didn't want me as a daughter; he didn't want me in his life. Then for the first time ever, my father slapped me. My mom still in shock of what he did stood there; frozen. I had started crying, which cause me to learn a lesson for the next time my parents were drunk. My father came up to me and smacked me again "Don't cry you little bitch no one is gonna answer you, and your just going to make me more mad" and with that my dad stormed off.

Still in shock I looked back to my mom. "Mommy my face hurts" She looked at me finally getting out of her state of shock and walked up to me, but instead of comforting me she slapped me for the first time ever "You deserve everything you get, I loved your father but then you came along and ruined everything!" and with that my mom left me; standing in the kitchen alone and hurt.

I woke up with sweat dripping down my face. It was just a dream; well a memory really. When I got up I realized two things. First, I wasn't in my room or my clothes. Secondly, someones arm was wrapped around my waist. I look next to me and find Harry's dark green eyes staring at me. Feeling very self conscious under his stare, I try to wiggle out of his grasp. "Stay" He said in a deep husky voice. Nodding I looked down and noticed out bodies were intertwined together. I've never been this close to someone in years, and I'm not sure if I like it or not. Feeling Harry's hand slip under my chin he says "You really have to stop looking down, I want to be able see your beautiful face." I feel the blood rush to my have as my cheeks turn red from embarrassment. "You look cute when you blush" Harry said causing my face to turn into a darker shade of red. Ugh! Getting out of his grasp I say "I'm going to take a shower is that okay" He looks at me and then says "Wanna take one together... you know save water?" I looked at him in surprise, but obviously denied this offer.

After about twenty minutes in the shower, I got out and wrapped myself in the first towel I saw. But then realized I had no clothes to change into except for Harry's shirt. Sighing I put on the clothes that I had just worn back on and slipped into bed with Harry again. But suddenly a thought stuck me. My mother should have woken up by now. Even if she was sober she is going to get pretty mad at the fact that I had slept over someones house with out her permission; let alone the fact that it was a boys house I slept over at. Looking up at Harry I said "Harry I have to go home, my mom is probably worried sick!" He looked at me with his best puppy dog face and said "Please stay with me! I couple more minutes won't hurt!" Usually anyone would have said yes to him immediately, heck even I was about to say yes! But the fear of what my mom was going to do scared me more then my desire to stay with Harry. "I'm sorry but I really have to go." He looked sad at first but finally said "Can you at least give me your number?" Smiling I took out my phone as Harry did the same and we exchanged numbers. Picking up my hoodie and jeans from yesterday I went to the bathroom and changed yet again. Once I was back in regular clothes I made my way to the door and looked back at Harry, realizing he was my ride back home. "Ugh Harry!" Laughing Harry said "I was wondering when you were going to figure it out." Sighing I said "Can you just get ready please?" Harry was still laughing but he made his way to his dresser and got out a long sleeved Holster shirt and a pair of jeans, then went into the bathroom to change.

After about five minutes Harry stepped out of the bathroom ready to go. We made our way out side and into the car and I suddenly got a felling something wasn't right. Shrugging it off I continued staring out the widow when Harry says "Umm... Emily, where do you live again?" Laughing I told him how to get to my house. Then the car fell into a comfortable silents only breaking it when I had to tell Harry to turn. When we finally reach my house I look over at Harry and say "Bye Harry, see you soon?" I said making it sound more of a question then a statement.Stupid Emily you know he doesn't want to hang out with you anymore. You're lucky he even gave you a chance. Before I could say anything else Harry looks up at me smiling and says "See you later." And with that I closed the door and Harry drove away. Turning around to face my house I noticed that there was a car in the drive way; my dad's car.Shit this couldn't be good.

Walking up the steps to the porch I open the door to be greeted by my mom and dad sitting on the sofa in the living room. My mom stands up when she notices my presents and says "Where were you young lady?" Shacking I said "I-I-I was at a friends house." My mom looked at me with a questioning look and said "Who said your allowed to have friends!?" I didn't know what to say. My mom never said I wasn't allowed to have friends but she always makes things up, so i can never be to sure about it. "Umm... no one" I said my voice still a little shaky. She came up to me and slapped me as hard as she could, which caused me to fall on the floor. I could already feel the lump forming on my check. "Well I want you to stop hanging out with this so called 'friend' of yours and come sit down I have something to tell you." I stood back up trying not to concentrate on the pain coming from my cheek as I sat down on the sofa next to my parents. Then my mom said something that would change my life forever.

"Your dad and I are getting back together."

Authour's note

I'm going to try and update daily because I just love you guys that much :)

REMEMBER if you ever feel sad or like hurting your beautiful body please talk to me :) I love you :D

Well see you tomorrow, hopefully :))