Chapter 19: Words of Love and Spirit

{Fairy Tail: You're Lucy of Fairy Tail by Cryptic_Eyes © 2014, All Rights Reserved}

❧          ❧           ❧

Kon'nichiwa, everyone! ♥  Here is the next chapter, what you have all been waiting for! Now, this is just focused on Morgan vs Natsu & Lucy again, so there isn't any other people from the guild in this chapter! However, in the next one is where the other fights will begin as well~! Just thought I'd let you know, just in case some of you were wondering. c:

Multimedia is the song "All Is Fair In Love and Brostep" by Skrillex. Lol, yes, it is a dubstep song, but I absolutely love Skrillex and the tones of this song really fit this part of the fight! So, I hope you all enjoy it!! ALSO, I have a poster for this chapter for one of the more visual scenes! I hope you like it and I hope it helps envision it a little better!

I dedicate this chapter to CloudedSkies! I thought she deserved this dedication so~ c: Minna, please don't forget to comment, vote etc! The feedback always means a lot to me and I enjoy hearing what you think of the chapters I post! ^-^ Oh, hopefully I'll be able to update again tomorrow, haha! We'll have to see~! ♥  Welp, until the next chapter, everyone! Enjoy~!

❧           ❧           ❧

я y - c н α η ,

т н є и α ℓ υ ω я ι т є я - -

======================================================================

"Open, Gate of the Lion, Leo!!"

Natsu barely acknowledged Loke's bright presence before they both charged forward, heading straight for the awaiting Morgan.  The light faded from behind Loke's body and dispersed, leaving the celestial spirit to follow Natsu side by side.  Together, they charged, taking each side with flourish.

Natsu reached Morgan first, leaping into the air and descending upon him with immense wrath.  "Iron Fist...of the Fire Dragon!!"

Morgan dodged neatly out of the way, Natsu's attack cutting cleanly into the ground and causing a small eruption of smoke and fire to explode between them.  Natsu halted, his vision obscured, and cursed as Morgan reappeared behind him, swing his hand forward.  Dodging the blow that he now saw that Morgan actually had electricity generated in his palm, Natsu began filling his cheeks within seconds as Loke came up from downwind, allowing them to attack together.

"Fire Dragon's Roar!!"

"Regulus Impact!"

Together, a large stir of wind exploded through the area, and the violent jet of wind blasted clear past Lucy and Happy and into the walls around.  The stone walls crumbled loudly, and Lucy removed her arms from in front of her face, Happy still clinging onto her leg for a grip.

"Amazing..."  Happy replied, and Lucy agreed silently.

As Lucy looked on, the debris clouds finally cleared and revealed Natsu and Loke, standing side by side with strained expressions.  Pebbles from the ceiling fell from above them and rolled on the floor, one hitting Natsu's shoulder and bouncing off.  Morgan was revealed, still alive and kicking, barely looking winded.  Lucy had a feeling of urgency, and she tried to think up a plan for her assistance.

Finally, she had it.  U-Until Makarov gives the order, I'm resorted to this.

"Damn it..."  Natsu muttered, his arms still aflame.  Traces of water decorated his biceps, showing he narrowly dodged a weakening blow from Morgan's Omission magic.