Chapter 9: Appearance of a Nightmare.

Kon'nichiwa, minna! ♥ It's been awhile since I've updated twice in one day! :D  Pretty happy about it, haha~!  Now, I do apologize for the way this ends... ^.^;  I know it will leave most of you wanting to know more about what happened, but that will have to be discussed in the next chapter, hehe. c:  I do hope you enjoy it, though! ♥ This is where the action really starts to pick up, ne? c;  Hopefully I'll be able to update one more time despite my busy scedule today, ugh! x.x

Multimedia is song that I think fits this chapter very well.  Title is "Ice Box" by There For Tomorrow (I believe).  I hope you all like it!  There is a picture there as well, haha!  Please enjoy~!

I dedicate this chapter to truth000. c:  Thanks so much for fanning me on my Non-Fan Fiction account, it means a lot! ♥ I hope you enjoy this chapter specifically. c:  As always, I'd really appreciate feedback from all of you~!  You're comments and votes not only mean alot, but let me know what exactly I need to do to.  Also, it let's me know what you guys think is going to happen, lol! ♥ Anyways, please enjoy!  Until the next chapter then, everyone!

я y - c н α η ,

т н є и α ℓ υ ω я ι т є я - - ☯

==========================================================================

A full week had gone by since Lucy Heartfilia was accompanied by Team Natsu to go to Morgan's abandoned headquarters.  Since then, Lucy had grown closer to the members of the guild and to Natsu and Happy.  The stranger Lucy and Natsu had run into hadn't told a soul, and it made Lucy in a much more positive mood for the next few days.

However, the conflict of finding Morgan was still there.  Lucy was still worried about the note he had left for her.  How had he known that she wouldn't be alone when she came to inspect her past prison?  Not only that, but the threat that her new friends being hurt because of her loomed in the back of Lucy's mind.  Makarov and herself had often talked for more possible places to look, but alas, two years was a hard gap to get over.  But it was the end of the long week when Makarov decided on an idea that could help them.

"You're leaving, Master?"  Erza asked, surprised.

Master Makarov nodded, the guild gathered around him and Mira.  "I believe if I go to the council library there might be something there.  Besides, the council members themselves might know something about Morgan's whereabouts."

"But what if they question your motives?"  Gray asked, his hands in his pockets as he stood near Erza.  Juvia wasn't far away, unable to take her eyes off him.

Makarov looked at his children diligently.  "I'm sure I can say something about my older suspicions.  Besides, if it comes to it, I'll have to tell a measly lie for Lucy's sake."

"But why?"  Lucy asked, bewildered.  "You shouldn't lie to the council for me..."

Mira looked at Lucy amusedly.  "Lucy, don't you know you're our nakama now?  Though you aren't apart of the guild yet, that doesn't mean we don't think of you as one of us."

"Exactly,"  Makarov replied, nodding once sternly.  "And no matter the situation, Fairy Tail helps their fellow members when they are in a crisis."

Lucy was silent at that.

"We'll be back in two days,"  Makarov replied.  "Are you ready, Mira?"

"Yes, Master!"

Makarov turned back to the remaining guild members.  "Take care."

--

The next day, Lucy was residing at one of the tables, thinking thoroughly about Morgan and his possible whereabouts.