Philly Feast

Ace walks through the silent city streets of Philadelphia. She tampers with her walkie-talkie until she gets static.

"Hello?" She asks

"Hello? Hello?" They respond

"Who the hell is this?" She asks

"Citizen Z ma'am. Who am I speaking to?"

"Ace."

"Are you aware of Operation Bitemark?" They ask out of the blue

"Nope and I don't care. Do you know where I can find my friend?" She asks

"Who are they?"

"Warren, Garnett, Doc, Addy, Mack." She says dimly

"Addy...Addy... you mean Addison?"

"Yeah."

"And where are you?" He asks as he types on the computer

"You got a satellite that can detect sound?"

"Uh, yes ma'am. We are the NSA, of course."

Ace take out her golden pistols and fires them into the air.

She hears his fingers click on the keyboard. It takes him a few seconds but he finds her.

"You are in Pennsylvania, Philadelphia's capital. Your friends should be somewhere near here. Last I heard from them, they were by a police car."

"Thanks, CZ. Catch you later."

"Bye, Ace." He says dazedly

Ace walks down the road. A large clanging noise echoes through the town. She peers around a corner and spots the Liberty bell rolling down the street, covered in blood. It slowly rolls to the side and stops.

"That's gotta be Warren and the others. Only she would do that." Ace whispers to herself

Two z's run to her.

"Mother of God." She whispers annoyed.

She takes out her saw blade bat and jabs one of the zs in the stomach. It stops and she winds her bat over her shoulder. She swings the bat full force at its head. Blood sprays up her arms, staining them a crimson color.

She flicks her arm down and a knife that was resting on her forearm glides down her arm and into her hand.

She throws the knife at the z hitting the center of its forehead. Blood flies out of its head and covers her arms.

Citizen Z watches from his camera in awe of the girl.

Another z runs to the girl from behind. Once it makes contact with her back she flips it over her shoulder. It falls onto its back and she stomps onto it's head.

Blood runs up her leg and covers her boot. Small drops drip from her leg and the blood soaks into her jeans.

"Gotta make less noise." She says to herself as she looks around for more zombies.

Ace pulls out her slingshot and tucks her guns away.

Running footsteps echo through the town. Warren, Garnett, and Mack turn the corner chasing after a girl.

Ace ducks around the corner just in case things go wrong. She doesn't want to get involved during a bad time.

They run into an alley and yelling echoes through the town. Ace takes her slingshot and hits all the z's that go near the alleyway.