EPILOGUE

Another month rolls past and September arrives

Another month rolls past and September arrives. And you know what September means, a new school year was starting. The losers stayed in contact and at this point were closer than they've ever been. Elena and Richie still held strong as a couple, despite a few arguments every now and then. 

They received news that Beverly was moving out of town to live with her Aunt some place else, so she called the losers and asked to meet up one last time with them all. They met up by the railways and positioned some rocks in a circle to sit on.

"..I can only remember parts," Beverly explained, sat in between Ben and Bill. Elena was in the middle of Richie and Eddie. "But..I thought I was dead. That's what it felt like,".

"Wh-Wh-What were we all doing there?" Bill asked her. Bev shook her head.

"I..I just remember how we felt. How scared we were, I don't think I can ever forget that," She gulped. Elena chewed her lip. "I saw us, all of us back together back in the cistern. But we were older, like our parents ages,".

Eddie looked at the ground and swallowed a lump in his throat. Bill spotted a shard of glass in the grass and grabbed it, standing up. They all watched him.

"S-S-Swear it," He stated. "Swear, that if It isn't dead. If It ever comes back, we will come back too,".

They all exchanged glances. Elena couldn't work out what the glances meant, it was a mixture of worry, confusion and fear. But she didn't care. The blonde girl stood up first.

"I swear," She nodded at him. Richie and Eddie copied her, along with Mike, Ben, Stan and Beverly. 

They watched Bill as he cut his own hand with the shard of glass. Then, he cut Richie's hand. He moved to Elena's hand and cut hers too. She winced as the pain shot through her whole arm. Bill cut open all of their hands, all of them flinching and whimpering. All except for Beverly, who didn't even wince when Bill cut hers. She twitched her eye, but that was it.

The group took each others hands and clutched them, stood in a circle. Their blood dripped from their hands. They slowly let go of each other and just stood their, staring around.

"I hate you," Stanley spoke, breaking the silence. Stan smiled and the group laughed. Then, he walked off.

"Bye guys," Eddie patted Richie's back and left. Eventually, they all left leaving Beverly and Bill alone.

Elena walked into the woods, Richie by her side. They walked in silence for a while before stopping by a small river and sitting down by it.

"Weird summer, huh?" Richie sighed. Elena nodded. There was a slight pause. "When's the last time I kissed you?".

The blonde girl blinked at him. "..At Stan's bar mitzvah," She replied and hid her face from Richie because of her flushing red face. 

"Only once?" Richie questioned. Elena slowly nodded.

"..Yeah,".

Even more silence. 

"Can I make it twice?" Richie smirked at her. She rolled her eyes. Richie took that as a 'no' and sighed.

But then, Elena leaned forward and turned his face towards hers. "Yes. You can," Now it was her turn to smirk. Richie wasted no time placing his lips on hers.

The kiss lasted forever. Neither of them seemed to want to pull away. 

No matter what happened, Elena Reign would always love Richie Tozier.

And Miss. Perfect would always love Trashmouth.

★ ★ ★

THE END