iii. LAST DAY OF SCHOOL

As the months rolled past, Summer finally arrived

As the months rolled past, Summer finally arrived. Georgie was never found but Bill slowly got better every day, but that didn't mean he still wasn't determined to find him.

Bill did end up apologising to Elena for pushing her and storming away. Elena of course said it was okay and it didn't bother her in the first place.

The blonde did end up becoming good friends with the boys. She didn't even mean to, she originally intended to become friends with Bill and to help him get through his grief. But wherever Bill went, his friends followed.

As the bell rang through the whole school, children burst out of the classroom doors and raced through the halls.

Elena exited her class calmly unlike everyone else. She was in no rush, in fact she didn't want to go home. Not to her monster of a mother.

She made her way to her locker and opened it, collecting all her books and shoving them into her bag. She cleared the whole thing out. Elena was about to shut her locker when someone grabbed her bag from behind, pulling her backward. She landed on her back, groaning.

"Hey Miss. Perfect," Henry Bowers bent down beside her, cackling. Patrick and Victor (his useless minions) stood behind him laughing.

"Don't call me that," Elena retorted and struggled to get up. She was confused to why he was now picking on her. He never showed any interest in hurting her before..so why now? "What do you want, Bowers?".

"You," He smirked. Elena furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Henry stepped forward and Elena backed up until her back connected with the lockers.

Bowers leaned his hand above her head and put his face up close to hers. They were inches apart.

"G-Get away from me!" Elena stuttered and gulped.

"How cute. You're trying to escape from me," Henry smiled. A creepy smile. "Not happening, Miss. Perfect,".

"I told you already," Elena started getting angry. Really angry. "Don't. Call. Me. That!" She spat and kicked him in the balls. He groaned in pain and groped his crotch.

She grabbed her bag and ran for it. The blonde glanced behind her shoulder while running which caused her to run straight into someone, knocking them over.

She landed right on top of them. Her head hit of theirs and instantly, her head was ached with pain.

"Argh!" The person groaned in agony. "Oh shit! Where's my glasses?!" They tried scrambling off but realised Elena was lying on top of them in shock.

Out of all the people she could've fell on top of..why did it have to be Richie Tozier?

Elena hesitantly handed him in glasses which she spotted on the floor. Before she could get off him, he smacked on the thick rimmed glasses and instantly smirked.