Chapter 12: Tears and blood

~ IMPORTANT NOTICE ~

(Y/N) ~ Your Name

(L/N) ~ Last Name

(Y/U/N) ~ Your User Name

(F/C) ~ Favourite Colour

(H/C) ~ Hair Colour

(H/L) ~ Hair Length

(F/S) ~ Favourite Song

(E/C) ~ Eye Colour

(F/PJS) ~ Favourite PJS

(F/D) ~ Favourite Drink

(F/B) ~ Favourite Breakfast

(F/H/S) ~ Favourite Hairstyle

(F/O) ~ Favourite Outfit

(F/S) ~ Favourite Shoes

(F/F) ~ Favourite Food

(F/P) ~ Favourite Playlist

(M/N) ~ Mother's Name

(B/N) ~ Brother's Name (If you don't have one, make up a name.)

Italics + Bold ~ Voice in head (NOT THOUGHTS)

Italics ~ Thoughts

I'll add more if needed later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - I'M WARNING YOU NOW READERS. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH SELF-HARM OR IF IT TRIGGERS YOU, PLEASE, PLEASE DONT NOT READ! I BEG OF YOU, PLEASE DO NOT READ.

(Y/N's PoV)

"Ughhhhhhhhh" I groaned as I heard my phone ringing away. It was about 4am and I didn't get home till around 1 so I've not been asleep for long. Sighing; I sat myself up and looked at my phone to see who was ringing. Unknown number? What? I decided to pick it up.

(???) ~ Unknown Caller

(Y) ~ You

(Y) – Hello?

(???) – Hello, This is the Phoenix hospital ringing, Is this (Y/N) (L/N)?

(Y) – Um, yes it is

(???) – Okay good

(Y) – Um, Is there a problem?

(???) Indeed there is, I'm so sorry to say this but (M/N) and (B/N) have been involved in a very serious accident. Since your father is deceased, you are the only one on the register that is related to them.

I felt sick in my stomach. I stared at the wall with tears forming in my eyes.

(Y) - ...

(???) – Are you there, sweetie?

(Y) – Y-yes I'm still here. I'm sorry, may I could to visit them please?

(???) – Of course hun! We'll see you soon. Goodbye.

They hung up. I burst into tears as I jumped out of bed and grabbed my (F/C) Hoodie and ran downstairs grabbing my car keys. I ran out the door and jumped into my car; quickly driving off to the Phoenix Hospital.

~ Time Skip ~

A/N – NOW IS THE TIME TO STOP READING IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE WITH SELF-HARM. PLEASE, DO NOT READ . YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

I sat down on a chair with my head in my hands; waiting for anything.

"Miss (L/N)?" A voice in front of me said. I looked up to see the doctor.

"Y-yes? Are they okay?" I said with a shaky voice. My heart shattered the moment the doctor looked down and shook his head.

"I'm afraid not, I'm sorry. But we've lost them both." He said trying to stay professional. I stared in horror as I ran out the hospital and got in my car to drive home.

Once home, I stumbled out the car into my house and ran into the kitchen.

You're alone.

Tears formed in my eyes as I walked over to the draw and looked down at the shiny knife.

You have no one.

Having no control over my body; my hand reached down to the knife and picked it up as I saw my reflection in the blade.

Do it, no cares about you anymore.

Sobbing uncontrollably; I ran upstairs and locked myself in the bathroom.

Worthless.

I rolled my sleeve up and stared at my bare wrist. It almost felt as if it was screaming for the knife to make contact with me.

Alone.

I placed the cold blade to my bare skin, feeling the cold making my body shiver.

Unwanted.

I closed my teary eyes before the blade made contact with my skin.

Yes. Deeper.

Following the voice in my head, I slowed pushed harder making the blade go deeper in my skin. Crimson drops of blood fell onto the bathroom floor as I titled my head up and screamed with tears following out my eyes.

Embrace it. This is your cure.

Multiple lines were made in my wrist as I fell to my knees with the blade falling out my hand onto the floor.

Good.

My vision was getting blurry and I fell onto my side with blood pouring out onto the clean white floor. I felt my eyes getting heavier as I took one last look at the door a blurry figure was in the doorframe. I closed my eyes soon being engulfed by the darkness.

Unloved.

"(Y/NNNNNNN)!!!!!!!!!!"