Chapter 8: Christmas Party

~ IMPORTANT NOTICE ~

(Y/N) ~ Your Name

(Y/U/N) ~ Your User Name

(F/C) ~ Favourite Colour

(H/C) ~ Hair Colour

(H/L) ~ Hair Length

(F/S) ~ Favourite Song

(E/C) ~ Eye Colour

(F/PJS) ~ Favourite PJS

(F/D) ~ Favourite Drink

(F/B) ~ Favourite Breakfast

(F/H/S) ~ Favourite Hairstyle

(F/O) ~ Favourite Outfit

(F/S) ~ Favourite Shoes

(F/F) ~ Favourite Food

(F/P) ~ Favourite Playlist

Italics ~ Thoughts

I'll add more if needed later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

   (Y/N's PoV)

I woke up with a huge grin on my face. Today is the day of the Christmas party! I better start preparing. Grabbing my phone, I sent a message to everyone asking them to come to my house by 6. They all sent a reply back saying that it was okay. Smiling; I got dressed and ran downstairs into the living room. Grabbing (D/N) food bowl, I took it into the kitchen and filled it up with dog food then took it back into the living room. Turning around to the coffee table, I picked up my laptop and took it into the kitchen with me. Tuning it on, I turned on my (F/P) and began to get the ingredients for everything I was going to cook/bake.

After a while of singing and dancing, I finally finished the main meals and decided to proceed onto desserts. I made all sorts of desserts from cookies to cupcakes to cakes.

~ Time Skip ~

After finishing baking, I washed the essentials and placed everything onto a wide table in the dining room. I glanced over at the time and realized it was 5:40. They should be arriving soon, I better get dressed. Running upstairs I got into a cute Christmas dress and red heels, quickly tied my hair up and went back downstairs only to here a knock at my door.

 Running upstairs I got into a cute Christmas dress and red heels, quickly tied my hair up and went back downstairs only to here a knock at my door

They're here! Running to the front door, trying not to fall in the heels, I opened the door to reveal everyone

"Hey (Y/N) said Aphmau.

"Hey guys! Come on in" I said as I gestured them to come inside. As they came inside, (D/N) ran up to greet everyone while I put on some Christmas songs. Can't have a Christmas party without Christmas songs, am I right?

As everyone started to "Mingle" with each other, I walked over to Zane who was looking rather lonely.

"Hey Zane, Is everything okay?" I said looking at him frowning a bit.

"Huh? Oh, hi (Y/N). Yeah everything is okay, just... I still don't think I'm accept by everyone here" He said looking down at his shoes.

"Oh Zane, we all love you, stop being a party pooper" I said giggling a bit. He forced a smile which made me smile.

"Now go and have fun!" I said shooing him away. He obeyed and walked towards Aph and began to talk to her. I smiled and walked into the kitchen to get food ready.

"Hey (Y/N)" A voice behind me said. I turned to see Dante.

"Oh hey, Dante" I said smiling at him.

"Need any help? I'm a good cook" He said coming up next to me.

"Oh, I only need to move the food into the room onto the table, but you can help if you want" I said picking up a big plate of multiple pieces of meat.

"Oh, I'll help with that" He said picking up the bowl of mash potatoes. I smiled and nodded my head as a thank you and began taking the food in the room. Once that was done, I shouted everyone into the room for food. They all came in and sat down round the table and we started to pick the food.

After eating and talking about old times, I grabbed the plates and began washing them with Aaron helping me. We carried on talking before we all realised it was snowing! Grabbing our coats, we ran outside and started playing the snow. I felt a snowball on the back of my head and turned to see Aaron and Laurence laughing at me, making 2 snowballs, I launched it at them, hitting them both where it hurts. Giggling I ran back inside and hide in my room.

After a while of having fun, we all got ready for bed and decided to watch a Christmas movie. As we all watched the movie , I felt something warm behind me. I look behind to see Aaron. Blushing; he put his finger to my lips and pointed towards the tv screen. I nodded and turn back as I felt his hands slither round my waist pulling me back into his lap. I smiled as he wrapped me in his arms.

Soon after the movie ended and I noticed Aaron had fell asleep. So had everyone else. Turning the tv off, I looked up at Aaron and kissed his chin since I couldn't reach his face but that's where I was wrong.

What happened next caught me by surprise... 

~ Cliff hangerrrrr ~

I'm sorry if you don't like cliff hangers but I think this was the perfect moment for one... heh.