25.

After dropping Meera in front of her house, Vikranth watched her until she enters her home.
He thought she's somewhat understood him seeing how she listened to his words without talking back. But today he didn't expect that she will talk about past things. And Vikranth never thought Meera will ask that question of whether he saved her.

He too wanted to tell "Yes, I saved you Meera and I am sorry for telling this late," but he can't because it's too late.

How could he say that now? She will question him and consider that he's so cruel for leaving her in that state. He knows what he did is utterly a mistake by leaving her all alone but he doesn't have another option at that time, the guilt made him think that he should stay away from her life and he knows that he did that half-heartedly.

He thought better it will remain like this to avoid everything that will hinder her way towards me. He doesn't want to lose her again in any situation and drove the car back to his house with that determination.

After marrying Meera he has decided to stay in that new house. He doesn't know whether she will again love him but he is going to love her and live for her.

I am a worthless idiot who lost the best things in my life my mom, my Meera, and my baby. I will never make that mistake again, Vikranth firmly decided this.

After reaching home he parked the car and walked slowly to the house, he had his dinner that my maid prepared for me in silence. Then he headed to his room and laid in the bed thinking about Meera.

Today he wanted to see her badly, so after finishing his work he went to her house but her absence disappointed him. He knows she must be in that shop so he went there. He noticed she's standing in the bill counter. He took a chocolate bar and went near her, but she didn't notice him and kept looking down. He doesn't know why she's like this. He can understand one thing that she can't come out of the past, either us couldn't but her case is worse.

He's glad that she talked about everything that she's having in her heart, but she has hidden about his dad's threat. But that's not a big deal for him. He has to make her accept this marriage. If she's set, then no one can separate us.

The next day he got up so early and decided to go a jogging. That time Arjun called him, he asked where he is and wanted Vikranth to wait for him. Vikranth thought to meet him for asking help for his marriage, thankfully he called him before he could so he asked him to come to his office.

When Vikranth entered the industry, everyone said their morning greetings and he nodded his head and went to his cabin. The manager came in with two big files.
He bought his signature for approving the goods for foreign export. Vikranth asked him to maintain the work properly since next week he will be busy with his wedding.

He overlooked how the work is going and waited in his office for Arjun. Suddenly he came inside with a serious face and sat before him.

"Vikranth I have to tell you one thing, I am going to marry a girl this year-end," Arjun announced.

"Congratulations man," Vikranth teased him.

"Vikranth I am talking here seriously, damn it's an arranged marriage, I can't do this. Give me an idea to escape from this," he ranted.

"Arjun you're almost 30 right when you're going to marry.
I can say one thing Arjun, In our life, certain things come to us but we don't know the value of them and what it really means to us at that time. But when you come to know that is the best ever thing that God has given to you and you missed that stupidly, then.... you will die by regretting. It will hurt more than anything. So don't push anything aside, everything happens for a reason," Vikranth said remembering his life. Arjun looked him like he's a fool.