Chapter 6

DAUN'TAE

Arielle was still laying on my chest, but now she had one of her hands in my boxers, just rubbing my dick.

Minutes later, she got up and went to my bathroom with my phone. Saying she was finna post on my snapchat after she flat ironed her hair.

It was something she always did when she was around me. Sometimes I'd post her myself.

She'd go through my messages, and all but I ain't care, because I ain't have nun to hide.

Girls sent me nudes and shit, but most of the times I'd never really reply back or even open em. She'd get mad and start acting different and I'd already know what the problem is.

At the end of the day, I can't control that shit, hoes gone be hoes and she needed to know that. She shouldn't sweat that though, i'm here with her, and not with them other hoes so ion get allat extra shit she be doing.

Arielle came back in the room, showing me all the new snapchat requests I had. "Hoes just love you huh?"

I ignored her comment & let my eyes roam along the list. Camillia name stood out to me, so I grabbed the phone from her hold.

I was happy inna inside for some reason. A small smile appeared on my face. I added her back, and messaged her "wassam lil bit"

Arielle made herself known by clearing her throat. "What?" I asked looking at her.

"Nothing. I'm finna go"

"I'll walk you out" I said getting up from the bed.

"Nah you good. Continue doing you. I'll do me." She said, pushing me back down and walking out my room door.

I felt her words had an double meaning. So, a little after she left I called her. She ended up picking up on the third ring.

"Arielle stop fucking pla--"

I didn't even finish my sentence, before her stubborn ass hung up in my face. I sent her a text saying "bet" only for her to read it and not reply.

I frowned, I couldn't lie. She had me feeling some type of way. I decided I'd leave her alone, and just let ha come at me, when she stopped acting like an immature ass bitch.

"Hey dummy😊" was Camillia reply.

I ain't feel like getting back on snap each time I wanted to text her, so I immediately asked her what her number was.

She sent it to me, and I saved her number as her name. I was still agitated with Arielle though, so I ended up not texting her right away.

I went got in the shower, and laid on my bed in only my polo boxers afterwards. Pulling the weed out my drawer, I got to rolling 2 blunts and smoking em both. After feeling my high, I got on snapchat and started running it about these hoes.

Most females sent laughing emojis at my snaps. None felt some type of way about me degrading em. I went watched Arielle snap & she was making posts about niggas not being shit. I hated how when we got into it, she'd go social media crazy.. ah be throwing slangs & all. Just being a little ass girl.