suprise guest

kats p.o.v

I turned the handle opening it widely to see cedric! but...he doesnt look like cedric...at all "are you alright cedric you dont look very cedricy" I said as he came In. I closed the door and hermonie walked in "i need your help" cedric who was not so cedric said. "whats wrong?" hermonie asked. we walked into the lounge and sat down "im a vampire now.." cedric said "wooo!!!! hermonie get the garlic!!" I shouted jumping behind the couch "no its ok! im not going to hurt you! let me explain" cedric said as I sat back down again "when you brought me back to life I moved to america to try and led a normal life. but...I got into an accident-" cedric started but I cut him "I would have brought you back to life" I said quickly "I know that but Carlisle didnt. he wanted to save me. so he bite me. I then turned into a vampire but listen to me. me and the cullens think of ourselfs As vegetarian s for vampires, we feed off animals not humans" cedric said. hermonie and I nodded "so what do you need our help with?" hermonie asked "cause were in. your still our friend so friends help each other" I explained cedric smiled "i actually go by edward now...edward cullen"cedr- I mean edward said "why? thats such a stupid name" hermonie wispered. I hit her in the thigh. I agree but still! "because I needed to leave my wizarding days behind me.." edward wispered "its ok." I said nodding "what are we gonna tell harry and ron?" hermonie asked "that...we went to go see my cousin who needed some girl comfort from a terrible break up and we'll be back whenever she gets over it" I explained hermonie nodded writing it all down. "so what do you need help with again?" I asked as I got my purse i had packed with everything. "well in that 6 years I havent seen you...I...well kinda got a girlfriend" edward said "yer cho- oh wait I forgot. you broke up with her" I said that painful memory of cho kissing harry popped into my head "what? how do you know?" edward asked "she kissed-" hermonie started but I corrected her "snogged my boyfriend" I said grimly "im so sorry" edward said heartedly "its ok. really" I said hugging him. he was alway like a brother to me "were going to tell them that your my sister and hermonie your my cousin" edward explained "but hermonie kinda looks more like you" I said pointing to my hair "yer but theyve already seen pictures of you though. so it be more believable. plus my mum has redish hair" edward said (I know she doesnt but just to make the story) "ok" I said nodding my head "im going to go back home. in three hours come to forks america and just say to people that you visiting." edward said "so im katrina diggory and shes hermonie diggory?" I asked as cedric nodded. "ok we'll be there" I said as cedric left "we didnt even get to hear why were helping" I face palmed turning to hermonie "oh well. he needs our help" hermonie said shrugging taking a peice of toast and eating it. "hey-" harry said but stopped looking at my little bag "you going somewhere?" he asked wrapping hid arms around me "yer. my cousin is really heartbroken from a break up and she doesnt really have any friends. she just needs some girl time" I said putting the toast down "when will you be back" harry said pouting "whenever she feels better. shes family" I said hugging him tightly "ill miss you" he said kissing my neck "ill miss you too" I said as I pecked his lips "just come back safely" harry said kissing my head "I will" I said as he kissed me passionately sending sparks up and down my spine we were just making out listening to ron and hermonie fight "come on kat! lets go!" hermonie yelled banging the door "I gotta go" I wispered aa my head was on his "ill be thinking of you" harry said sweetly. I pecked him before running outside to a weeping hermonie "whats wrong?" I asked her as we walked the streets "ron! ugh! hes so!!! uggghhhh!" hermonie outraged "yer I know...." I said. I havent been speaking to ron for the past week because of how hes been treating hermonie. hes so demanding, so damn rude and hermonie deserves better. "we arent meant to go until 2 more hours" hermonie said "well then theres only one place to go" I said taking her hand. we evaporated to NEW YORKKKK!!!! WOOOO! "so all we know is that he got a girlfriend" hermonie said as we checked out chlothes in forever 21 "yep. shes probably in some kinda trouble. I mean like..seriously when has someone ever come for help if they or someone they love arent in trouble" I said shaking my head "oh! its time to go!" hermonie said grabbing my hand. we evaporated to the boarder of forks "come on" I said as we walked through the town "oi eddy where are you?!" I said in edwards mind. im gonna call him eddy. I am his sister right? hehe "at school. we've just finished hurry over!" edward said "come on hes at school!" I said as we ran to the school I sensed him at. "how do we do this?" hermonie asked "I dont know. lets just see what happens" I said as we stood in the car park. as students walked out they stared at us and some bumped into poles "why are they staring?" hermonie asked worriedly "I dont know. but this is my self esteem" I said putting my hand up and then lowering it down hermonie laughed which just got us more laughs "KAT! HERMONIE!" i heard edward yell "theres are que!" I wispered. we ran over to him and a group of very pale people. I attacked edward in a hug "hey!" I said happily. hermonie then hugged him and smiled widely "guys this is my sister kat and my cousin hermonie" edward said ruffling my hair!! "edward" I said giving him a slight death glare as  he laughed "hi im alice, this is rosalie, emmit and jasper." alic said happily "hi" hermonie waved "wheres bella?" edward asked looking around "im right here. who are they?" bella askes not meanly nicely with a hint of jealousy. "hi im his sister kat and this is our clusin hermonie" I said introducing us "oh! hi! im bella. I didnt know you had a sister" she said to edward. "yes and dont worry. they know about vampires and werewolfs and all that stuff" edward said looking at the group "how?" rosalie wispered "because were witches. but kat here isnt just an odinary witch. shes the most powerful witch in the world" hermonie explained as we all walked to the car "where are you staying? im sure Carlisle will let you stay with us" alice said nicely "thank you" hermonie said gratefully. "anything for family" alice said "if you guys dont mind I kinda wanna catch up with them" edward said mostly looking at bella "yer sure" bella said smiling at us "it was great meeting you" she said smiling. we were walking in the forest because...I dont know we always end up in some forest" I said shrugging "so whats happened?" I asked as we stopped and sat down on a branch "well, its this vampire named victoria. I killed her boyfriend who tried to bite bella and now she wants me to feel the same pain" edward said sadly "ah. by killing your loved one." I nodded understandingly. edward nodded "alright. so how can we help" hermonie asked "stay with bella as much as possible. thats why I said you were my family because she'll want to spend time with you." edward explained "got it" hermonie and I said at the same time "damn it I thought that had stopped" k/h said "well. guess not" k/h said as edward laughed "the funny thing is its so in sync" he laughed "I know right" I said shaking my head. "come on ill take you to my house" edward said as we all got up "so let me get this straight, you dont sleep? you dont eat?" I asked "yep" edward said "I would never be able to be a vampire" I said shaking my head edward laughed and we got to his house. alright lets see whats happening.