duel me this

kats p.o.v

lockharts having a dueling club abd we kinda have to go to it. we are going to learn how to defend ourselfs. "alright class dumboldore has allowed me to fo this dueling club for your protection. even though while im here you wont get hurt. " baosted lockhart. " actually I think we'll be more likely to get hurt with him here" I wispered to any who could here. ron silent laughed, harry snickered and hermonie and a few other girls shot me disapproved looks. a few others were laughing out loud. " let us demonstrate please welcome my dueling partner professor snape he has sportingly agreed to help... but dont you fear... you'll still have your potions master when I'm done with him" lockhart said winking at some nearby girls. " I think the qeustion here is will we still have our DADA teacher when he completely fails" I said but out loud. all the girls shot me disaproved looks and everyone else laugh nod their heads "oh valentine.. ye of little faith" lockhart laughed. " ready snape on the count of three..1..2...3" lovkhart said. they turned around but snape was too quick "ex..pelliarmus!" snape shouted. lockhart went flying and landed on his but "question answered" I said as ron gave me a high five "do you think hes alright?" hermonie asked. " who cares!" ron, seamus, dean, harry and I said. lockhart got back up " good one professor snape but it was all to predictiable and I could have protected myself if I wanted to." lockhart said " prehaps we should teach them how to defend themselves first" snape said. " yes.. yes.. ok valentine, granger up you come" lockhart said " I dont think that will work they'll probably say the same spell at the same time" snape said looking at us " hes right.." K/H said. " maybe someone from my own...parkinson maybe" snape said. "ok and valentine" lockhart said. "AND no setting her on fire! but you can use your wandless magic.." snape said before he walked off the stage thingy. I walked up to pansy and took my american wand out. which is the one I use for everything. "you a scardy kat!" pansy toyed. " ha.ha.ha your so funny" I said my voice dripping with sarcasm. "on three...1...2.." lockhart yelled but pansy cheated and turned around " expelliaemus!" pansy yelled but I was to quick I throw my wand in the air and turned around and caught it. " ok so you wanna play like that!" I yelled at her. we were throwing spells at each other and I was winning my plan was working. "stupify!" pansy yelled "protegno!" I yelled and stepped forward and pansy fell of the stage " pertirificus totalus" I yelled at pansy. " I think we have a winner!" lockhaet yelled. the griffindors erupted in cheers. " well how unfortunate that poor pansy fell of the stage" lockhart said "it wasnt by fate...it was planned by miss valentine" snape answered. I half smiled and turned to snape " how did you know" I asked him. " how did you do it?" lockhart asked bewildered "well I could tell she was afraid of me and how she gets very afraid when I get mad.. so I used it to my advantange. she doesnt like to get to close to me ive noticed. so I had an Idea thats why I didnt use my wandless magic." I said shrugging at how bewildered everyone looked " sooo you pushed her off the edge so she'd be caught off gaurd with you attack..." hermonie answered "and without her even realising... see pansy seems to have regulated stepping back whenever I step forward so its one of those habits you do without noticing. "sorry but would you mind.... battling me" snape said. there where gasps everywhere "well.." I hesitated " you can do wandless is you like" snape said. "ok" I said cautiously. I know hes gonna try something and then at last moment its going to change. "on three..1...2...3" yelled lockhart. snape was quick "expelliamus!" he yelled " protegno" ahhh I see hes stepping forward and im stepping back.... hes using my own theory against me.  " stufiy" I yelled. "protegno" he yells. at this point im on the edge of the platform. I need to use wandless so he doesnt know im planing something. "pertrificus totalus" he yelled I waved my hand and it dissappered. he was a meter away now put my plan into avtion. I lut my best 'damn! ' face on. he stepped forward smirking. NOW! I smirked and used to the air to flip over him "stupify!" I yelled and he went flying. griffindors cheered again.. very loudly. I smiled and bowed. when I went back down people where giving me high fives and hugs. "that was Guienus!!" hermonie yelled jumping on me. "yes indeed..are you sure the hat placed you in the right house?" snape asked..WAIT he was almost smiling! WHAT!?! " im sure" I said and turned back to everyone else. " actually I want you re sorted" snape sneered. WHAT! "why?!" I ask loudly. "what you showed there was cunninus and brains" snape answered. " and she showed great bravery... it takes alot to duel a teacher" lockhart said. I smiled at him "never the less... follow me" snape said I sighed and was about to protest when hermonie covered my mouth. "just go" she wispered. uggggh! I followed snape "so... what house do you think ill be in if im not in griffindor??" I asked really confused. " ravenclaw...slytherin.. huffelpuff?" snape said "wait everything but griffindor?" I said as we walked into dumboldores office. "yes" snape sneered. "severus what happened?" dumboldore said looking at me "I want her re-sorted" boomed snape. "but why?" dumboldore said " because today we where duelinv and she was very cunning against parkinson and then she went against me.. she was smart paitent and sly.." snape insisted. "yes but dont you remember the hat saying that she would be good in all houses but her bravery and courage iver take that" dumboldore said. " and remember last year... what she sacrificed for potter?" dumboldore continued "see its not just the hats chioce its their choice too...miss valentine why did you choose to be in griffindor?" dumbolodore asked. because harry was there... I thought turning a bit pink. "oh I see" dumbolodore chuckled and winked at me. wait! he can read minds? I thought looking at dumbolodore bewildered " yes I can... and you can too!" he laughed. "holy crakers! I can! thats awesome!" I say jumping up and down 'but dont tell anyone this' I heard dumboldores voice in my head " was that me thinking I heard you... or you?" I asked " that was me" dumbolodore smiled. "you may go miss valentine." he laughed at my exicted face. I skipped out and as I closed the door I heard " severus I know you see lily in her... but you have to stop" dumboldore said. who's lily? I thought walking back.