the shunning! and more

kats p.o.v

holy! this is so hard and its only the morning and ive already had to turn invisable twice! be like a ghost and walk through several walls! ninja roll eight times and hide from people more than enough times!! I walked outside and I took a deep breath. "kat! where have you   been? before you dissapear again wait!" harry said quickly "frick!" I wispered getting up and facing him "yes?" I said not looking him in the eyes because im going to be hypnotized. "are you mad at me?" harry asked sadly.  aw! no! "no. im not mad at you, aw no sorry if I made you think that but I have to do this" I said grabbing him into a hug "avoid me? why would you have to do that" harry asked confused but relieved "because...its...important. but know I love you lots" I said kissing his cheek and pulling away from him. he did a little cute pout but I giggled and shook my head "sorry but its nessicary" I said flashing out and into my room. as soon as I sat down ginny entered and closed the door "so how have you been going so far?" she asked "awful! its so hard!" I exclaimed "you know what...Ive been thinking we should go and help hermonie because 1. we suck at this and 2....I dont have a two but we'll be away from them lot so id be easier" ginny exclaimed "thats a great idea." I said nodding and putting my hand "wait! lets write them a note" I said pulling my hand away before she grabbed it 'hey! we've gone to help hermonie find her parents. see ya later!' I wrote. then put my hand out to ginny as she took it we avaporated to hermonie who was in a hotel room sleeping on a bed. as we avaporated in she woke up "our bad" I said cringing "guys?! what are you doing here?" hermonie giggled "we found it really hard to keep hiding from the guys so we came to you!" I blurted "and ron was being controlled by desaray that guy from the forest! so he is know looking for you!" I added. "did you find your parents?" ginny asked "wait..what? ron was being controlled?" hermonie asked "yer he was being controlled" I reapeated. hermonie smiled and looked at the ground relieved "oh and yes I did find my parents. they regained their memories but they like it here and want to stay for a bit." hermonie explained. "so will you please come back!" ginny pleaded "pleeaaassse" I added. hermonie laughed "I was gonna come back in the morning ok? just let me rest ill be there tomorrow ok?" hermonie giggled "alright. we'll be waiting!" I said happily as ginny took my hand and we evaporated back to the burrow. "kat, ginny we got your note! so you went to see hermonie? where is she? did you explain? does she hate me?" ron asked frantically "woooah there. we explained, she found her parents, she'll be back tomorrow" I explained. ron sighed and nodded his head. we all went to bed happily awaiting hermonies arrival. the next morning I was woken up by ginny flipping me off my bed "can you not" I said glaring at her "sorry bt hermonies coming back today!" ginny said happily "oh yer!" I added jumping out of bed. as soon as I jumped out and got changed and im talking seriously just as j finsihed hermonie shouted from downstairs "hermonie!" I yelled running down with ginny as we attacked her "hey guys" she said hugging back "hermonie" harrys aud as we pulled away and he hugged her. "hey" draco said hugging her too. "her-hermonie" ron stuttered "hey" she wispered looking down "we'll leave you two" I said as we arkwardly waddled out as soon as we walked out of the back we all raced to the front door to easedrop on their conversation I luckily got the key hole. ha beat them to it. "I forgive you, its all right" hermonie stated hugging ron. he sighed in relief and hugged her tightly "I love you" he said "I love you too" hermonie answered. the walked out of the main room together "come on" ginny said as we all walked back inside. "I have to go to the mistery for a bit" harry said "alright ill see ya in a bit" I said pecking him but before I turned around he turned me round and kissed me again "love you" he stated "love you too" I said as he walked out. I walked upstairs and walked in...on hermonie and ron....intensely making out...with no shirts on... "oh! my eyes!" I said running out a closing the door "wait kat!" hermonie giggled as she adjusted her shirt "next time put a sign on the door or something!" I complainedshe giggled and hugged me "sorry. sorry" she smiled "where is the innocence killer?" I asked hermonie laughed and answered "hes gone to the ministery" I nodded my head "yer so has harry" I said. I wonder what their talking about...

harrys p.o.v

5 years!!! there is a death eater who planning to rejoin the death eaters but just with a not so powerful leader. hes planning to restart the world domination. they have taken it out of england to prevent veing found apparently...their in russia...but the only problem is the job will take 5 years....5 years away from kat...when I just her back. but if I do this Id be saving tons of lives that she had went to coma for to save. I cant let that sacrifice go to waste "can- can we get back to you" I asked. I looked at ron who looked at me with the same expression. "yes of course, I understand this is very difficult desision" dominic the new minster said. ron and I walked out of the office and just stood there for a minute "we are gonna have to do this...not just for the good of everyone but also for the good of hermonie and kat" ron said "but we cant keep them waiting for us for 5 years when in that time they could start a family and have their lives on track" I stated "were gonna have to break up with them...aren't we" ron said sadly "its for their own good" I said sadly as well...I just got her back but I guess if you love her let her go...

kats p.o.v

I was sitting on my bed reading 'the fault in our stars' when harry walked in "harry!" I said happily hugging him, but he didnt hug me back... I pulled away and looked at him worriedly but he wont look mr in the eyes, he just kept looking down sadly "we need to talk" harry wispered as he sat down on the bed still not looking at me "whats wrong?" I asked worriedly because nothing good comes from we need to talk "I er...have a job to do...and er its in russia"harry said chocking up a bit "well how long will you be gone?" I asked sadly "thats the thing...er ya see its for 5 years" harry said wiping tears "5 years?! well I guess I could always avaporate to see you-" I started but harry cut me off "no kat. im sorry but I cant have you waiting around for me for five years! its dangerous in russia were im going you cant! in five years you could start a family get your life on track!" harry cried grabbing my hands. what...whats happening? tears poured out of my eyes "b-but I want to start a family with you" I cried "and I wanted to with you. but I cant let you waste 5 years waiting for me. forget me ok, find someone else to love" harry said as our tears keept pouring "thats not fair, you cant use my words against me" I cried "well you need to do it ok?" harry asked crying "no, that was diffrent-" I started but was cut off by harry "you need to promise me" harry chocked "no" I wispered shaking my head "im sorry kat...b-but im breaking up with you" harry said as we both broke down in tears. I cant do this anymore, my heart cant take much more, why cant we just have a happy relationship? harry pulled out a little silver ring and put it on my point finger and it instantly turned gold. we cried alot more "make sure that turns silver" harry said chocking on every word. its gold because I love you and I can never stop that harry...harry leant in and kissed me like a last, which it was.. "friends?" he cried as he pulled apart. I nodded looking down at the ground as I was a puddle "I will always love you" harry said kissing my head and as he got to the door he looked once more. I looked up and looked in his green eyes "goodbye harry" I said soft and sadly wiping my tears "goodbye love" harry said sadly closing the door. hes gone...were over...I-i cant live without him! I ran out out to the patio bit to see harry and ron in the fields. ron avaporated and harry stopped he looked back at me before avaporating away "harry..." i wispered as I slid down the wall beside me. "hermonie" I gasped running to her. she was crying into her pillow and as she looked up she jumped out and hugged me tightly "im sorry." she chanted "im sorry too" I chanted. is this what life has in store for us because so far...I dont like this...