break out

kats p.o.v

the daily phropet "CORNELIUS FUDGE: (from Daily Prophet) we have confirmed there’s been a high-security breakout in the early hours of yesterday evening, and of course the Muggle Prime Minister has been alerted to this danger. We strongly suspect that this breakout was engineered by a man with personal experience with escaping from Azkaban, notorious, mass muder murderer, Sirius Black, a cousin of escapee Bellatrix Lestrange. " this is out rageous! sirius is not helping them break out! "does that mean bellatrix is my cousin as well..." i said cringing. hermonie nodded. great.. "dumboldore warned fudge tis could happen, hes going to get us all killed if he cant face the truth.." hermonie said. "harry! i er...wanted to apologise . Me mum says that the Prophet thing is all done up… so what I’m really trying to say is that i believe you." seamus said. yay! we smiled at seamus and he smiled back. yes! we went into the room of requirements for our lessons. i forgave cho but told her to stay the hell away from harry. she took it and promised to never do it again. "kat would you like to try first" harry said. i walked out in front and everyone moved aside "expecto potroum!" i yelled. a big,big,big gust of light came out of my wand after the light came an animal! it was a lion! thats awesome... "true griffindor she is" dean said looking at my lion "i half expected it to be a cat" i said a bit dissapointed. everyone laughed and cleared out to practice there expecto potroums "A full-bodied Patronus is the most difficult to produce, but the shield form can be equally effective at protecting from a variety of opponents….Fantastic! Remember, the Patronus will only be effective as long as you stay focused… Luna… Think of the happiest thing that you can… Good! …this is really advanced stuff, guys, you’re doing really well…" harry said walking around. he came round to me and wispered "hey what did you think of?". i was thinking of harry "i was thinking of you" i said kissing his cheeck. he smiled and went back to helping people. we suddenly heard this booming sound. me being the bravest walked up to the crack i saw umbridge and ran back "ill make this short bombarda maximus" she said. the wall kind of exploded ok correction...the wall exploded. draco pulled cho in view and we knew who ratted us out. she looks down shamefully. jeez you forgive and this is what you get. "get them" umbridge yelled. flich grabbed my arms and put them behind my back "oi not so hard! i can flame up any minute!" i said. filch eased up a bit "shes just bluffing!" umbrigde shouted. i laughed and said "i dont bluff". my hair started flaming. flich let go and screamed like a little girl. i laughed and my flames went down. filch growled and then grabbed my arm again. draco sent me a sad look as we were dragged to who knows where, but harry and cho were taken to dumboldore. i was being held by goyle and suprisingly he didnt hurt me, call me names...anything. it was weird.."sooooo" i said arkwardly cutting the tenstion because i really dont like silence. "errrrrr" he said from behind me. the next day...was the start of and all out war inside of hogwarts because that dand umbridge! is now headmaster...ew. me and harry were walking down the corridor holding hands when the amplyfier said a new rule 'all boys and girls are not to be within eight inches of each other...those wishing to join the inquisitorial squad should sighn up' what? umbridge came walking by and with a swish of a wand seperated harry and i eight inches. she keept walking and seperated two making out on a bench. i did my 'was that nessesary' face and when she was out of sight scooted back over to harry. harry chuckled and took my hand. we walked to detention.. "miss valentine since you cant use my special quill-" umbridge started "you mean evil quils?" i asked butting in. everyone snickered "you can sit here in absoulte silence." umbridge said. i gave her my 'i hate you so much' face. she giggled evilly and walked away. i sat there in utter silence watching my friends get cut by the blood quils, i had to close my eyes because i couldnt watch. finally it was over and i walked out with nigel who was crying! "its ok shhhhh" i said holding his wrist. "kat" cho said "what cho" i said really not wanting to talk to her. "i" cho said but hermonie and susan came and took me away. i was still holding nigels wrist "its better" nigel said. i looked down at his hand and it only had a few scrathes on it. "it is.." i said kneeling down to see it better. as i held his hand with both of my hands the scars vanished!. "its gone" he said happily wiping his tears "the gift of healing.." hermonie said. i grabbed hermonies hand and hers healed to! and then susans! i ran to where harry was and rabbed his injured hand. it healed quickly, and then i went to ron "what the?"
 harry said looking at his hand "she has the gift of healing..we just found out" hermonie said as i ran to everyone and healed their hands quickly. i was pretty tired after though, not from the healing but from the running around. "you ok?" harry asked "yer just a tad tired" i said jumping up. we where walking on the bridge and harry seemed a bit depressed. "that old hag.." ron said. "harry even dumboldore didnt see this coming, its not your fault" hermonie said. "yeah we talked you into it" ron said. "yer but i agreed I’ve worked so hard to help, and all it’s done is to make things worse. But it doesn’t really matter anymore, ‘cause I don’t want to play anymore, ‘cause all it does it make you want to care too much, and the more  you care the more you have to lose. Maybe it’s just better to…" harry said "to what?" i said walking next to him. "to go it alone....hagrid?" harry said. i looked up to see hagrid motioning us to follow. "where are we going?" i say as i trip over a log. "kat!" harry says helping me up. i dust myself off "im ok" i said putting my hands up. harry chuckled and took my hand. the centuars ran past agrily. harry pulled me behind him a little bit "whats up with them?" i ask "ive never seen the centaurs so riffled before. and their dangerous at the best of times. the minstry restrics their territory much more and their going to have a full uprsing on their hands." hagrid said "sorry im being so mysterious you four..i wouldnt be bothering you if it werent important, but with dumboldore gone ill be getting the sack anyday soon and i just cant leave without telling someone about him." hagrid said. "gawpy...down here you great baffon!" hagrid said to the giant. "blimey" ron said looking up. gawpy looked at us and then started to walk at us. we took big steps back trying to aviod being sqaushed. "well half brother.. hes compeletly harmless, hes just a bit high spirted." hagrid said. gawpy reached down and grabbed me and hermonie! "ahh!" k/h said. i couldnt move his grip was tight. "gawpy thats not polite!" hagrid said. "do something!" ron yelled "are you guys alright!" harry shouted "i think so" i shouted back. ron tried hitting him with a log but it broke and he got thrown bacwards. "you do not grab! those are your new friends, hermonie and kat" hagrid said. "gawpy! put. us. down!......now" k/h said firmly. "you alright?" ron asked. as he put us down. harry quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me back a little. "fine. he just needs a firm hand" hermonie said. "just...stay away from them ok?" ron said. harry held my hand firmly. gawpy took a bike front part and gave it to hermonie and i "thanks" i said. "i think he wants us to ding the bell" i said to hermonie. she dinged the bell and then gawpy looked at me. i dinged the bell and he smiled at us. i smiled back "he gets hes own food and all, but company is what he needs" hagrid said. all this because of one evil lady.