tom riddle

harrys p.o.v

there was an annocment on the speaker that all students are to go to back to the dorms and all teachers to the 6th corridor. ron and I walked over there and hid behind a column. "there is another note... it is as we feared a student has been taken by the monster into the camber its self." mogonal said. I held my breath hoping that it wasnt who I thought it would be " do we know who has been taken?" asked madame pomfrey. "im afraid... katrina valentine" mconogal said sadly.... no....no...she...no... tears started tricking down my face. "lockhart you were saying all along that you knew where the camber was.. and your skills are legandary" snape said. hope spung in me again even though he is hopeless he could get in. the teachers walked away and I just couldnt move. "mate...we have to go.." ron said. I wiped the tears and followed we were stoped by a crying ginny "its kat.. its my fault!" she blurted but before we could ask she explained. "I told her that I was waking up in strange places and I thought it was me who was opening the camber and then I remember she followed me on night it was tom it was all toms fault... she followed me..and..and" ginny broke down in tears but I was getting even more worried "she gave herself up for me! and because shes more powerfully I think toms going to kill her.." ginny wimpered. I punched the wall "shes gotta stop doing that! I dont think she realises she more powerful than others so evil is gonna wanna hurt her!" I yelled as tears rolled down my cheeck "lets go to lockhart and give him the information." I said running down the hall. we ran into lockharts office "we have some information for you!" I shout but to see him packing "are you going somewhere.." I asked in disbilief. " well I do say in the job describition it did not say anything about having to fight monsters-" lockhart said getting cut of "what about my girlfriend!" I shout getting really angry " you cant abondon my sister!" ginny yelled. " well im sorry abouf both of you great couple you two and im sure she was a great sister" lockhart said still packing his stuff. " your a fraud" I shout " well yes but I do a rather good memory charm.. and im afraid.." he said reaching for his wand. but ginny ron and I had ours out before him. "no your going down there with us." ron said. ginny walked back to the dorms and we went down to the camber. I walked past the snake skin and lockhart took rons wand "say goodbye to your memory" lockhart said. but the spell back fired and he crashed into a wall and rocks came down from the roof and crashing between ron and I "I think hes totally forgotten... what do I do?" ron shouted. " ill go on ahead and find kat you stay here and try to move some of the rocks.. I walked on through a door and into the camber of secrets... "kat..." I wispered and ran up to kat lying on the floor looking lifeless. her normal tanish skin pale... her normal firery hair dead... "kat please wake up... please" I said tears running down my cheeck "she wont wake" tom said "you... this is your fault..." I asked. he nodded but didnt look the least bit guilty "you see I needed power I needed a life... I tried to open the camber when I was here and 16.. but dumboldore was always keeping a really close eye on me so I decided to keep a 16 year old self in a diary so I could someone day open it again through somelne else. when little ginny got a bit wary of her diary she tried to rid of it.. but who would find it but harry potter... sadly she stole it back and left it for a while but by then it was too late and I had already taken half her soul... then one night I call her down here and who follows but thee katrina valentine! she begged me to let ginny go and take her instead.. of course I agreed and she started pouring all her secrets into me. but of course the smart girl keept a few big ones to herself but thats fine I still have most of her soul..soon she will die and her life mine." tom explained. I was really angry at tom at myself and at kat! she should of known better.. tom called the basils and I just ran I was thinking... hell... the fawks came and poked its eyes out but It could still hear I was trying to be as quiet as possible to not attract atention. I was hiding when the hat came to me. I pulled out the sword of griffindor and waited for the basils. the basils came round the coner and I stabbed it through the mouth possibably his brain. but its fang got my arm. "nooooo! you killed my basils" tom or voldermort yelled (lets say he told him) I crawled over to toms diary and stared at it and the fang 'stab the diary with the fang it will destroy the memory' said a voice in my head that sounded like kats. I stabbed the book and watched tom scream and dissaper. I heard a gasp and turner to kat. her eyes were open and she sat straight up. "harry!harry?" kat asked "why did you do it kat.."  I wispered but you could hear my voice trembling. kat crawled closer to me so we were about a half a meter apart "im sorry but I could let that kind of burden and hurt fall on ginny... I-Im sorry please dont be angry" she pleaded tears running down her face. I sighed and kissed her soft lips now warm with life. " I cant stay mad at you" I said wiping her tears "harry.. your arm" she said ripping some of her uniform off "stop.. what are-" I started but was interrupted by her lips on mine "just shut up and let me do this one thing for you.. ok you did just save my life so I kinda owe you too" she said sweetly but sternly. fawkes came up and tears fell down on my cut. he healed most of it but there where a few scrathes left. kat bandaged my arm up and did a pretty bow too. I was staring at kat the whole time and couldnt help smile at how consontrated she was. as she tied the knot I winced in pain "im sorry harry!" she said kissing my cheeck. "its ok love" I answered. she helped me up and we walked out hand in hand. "wait! promise me you'll stop getting yourself almost killed?" I asked. "im sorry but near death experiences seem to find me. I dont go looking for it." kat said kissing my nose as I laugh but shake my head disapprovingly. we reached ron and lockhart and flew away.