execution..

kats p.o.v                                                                                                                                                                          we were walking down the steps when harry found a one of those balls from divition class "we should probably give this back" harry said "im not going back" ron said/ scoffed "ill come" i said walking up with harry. we walked and harry placed the ball on the table and someones hand was put on our shoulders. i let out a small scream cause it scared the fudge out of me! "he will return..he will return to night.." proffesor trelawney said. "we were just return-" harry started but was cut of by her continuing "death and murder by friends" she said which made no sense "what?" i said trying to understand her. she suddenly snapped out of her trance. "oh hello dears did you need something?" trelawney said but me and harry were just standing there gobsmacked and fearful. "no....nothing at all" i said grabbing harys hand and walking out quickly...almost at a run. "what.." i said stopping in front of harry "i dont.." harry babled "im actually really uncomfortable..." i said shifting onto my other leg. harry took my hand "me too love" harry said kissing my cheeck. i shook it off and we went to bed still a bit freaked out. i woke up at five!.... five!!!!! i showered put some black jeans and a rainbow short sleved top. it wasnt to cold outside, i had my normal hairstyle but i did but a pink hadband in. hermonie woke up just after i finished. "how...its not possible how do you wake up before me?" hermonie asked "i think im going through a phase" i said sitting on her bed "and how do you look perfect in every outfit you wear!" she complained. i laughed "i do not!" i protested. i looked in the mirrior. actually its getting pretty cold i wish the t-shirt was long sleved! all of a sudden my top had long sleves... oh i forgot about that "whattt!" hermonie said jumping out of bed "oh yer i have the gift of thought...dont tell i wasnt meant to tell anyone." i said guiltly. "your just full of surprises!" hermonie giggled. we walked down with harry and ron and we saw draco, crabbe and goyle watching and waiting for buckbeaks death.. argh! hermonie marched up to them and we followed "look who came to see the show" draco sang. "you! you foul loathe of some evil little cocroach!" hermonie yelled and pointed her wand at draco " hermonie no!" ron yelled "hes not worth it!". but i really wanted to see this! i wish i had some popcorn right now! suddenly i was eating popcorn... the gift is awesome! i was just shoving popcorn in my mouth waiting to see what happened next. hermonie pulled away and draco and them laughed. but she turned around and punched him in the nose! yes! "OHHH!" i yelled. i throw some popcorn at goyle and crabbe as they run away. im sooooooo proud of hermonie for sticking up for herself! "im so proud of you!" i said hugging her "that felt good" hermonie said giving a guilty smile "not good..bloody brilliant!" ron said smiling "kat..." harry said "yerrrrr" i said. "where did you get that" harry said pointing at my popcorn. "ohhhhhhh I errrrrrrrrr" i said "found it?" i said non convincingly "yer...sure" ron said "ok...i have the gift of thought! there ya happy...dont tell anyone cause your not meant to know!" i shout. "whats that?" harry asked "eppppp! you do!" ron squealed "harry! thats where you think or say something and it happens!" ron answered "well sort of i kinda have to really want" i added "thats awesome" harry said "yep..yep it is" i said taking his hand as we walk down to see hagrid. "the executer is coming soon" hagrid started tearing up "we'll stay with you" k/h said "you will most definately not" hagrid said "i dont want you seeing it or getting into trouble" he said. something suddenly hit the back of a vase and sattered it "what the-" hagrid said. suddenly something hit the back of harry and i's head. it took me a few seconds to progress what just happened. "ow" i said turning around. i saw dumbldore, a guy with an axe and fudge. "their coming!" harry and i wisper shout. harry grabbed my hand and we ran to the door. hermonie checked for when to go and we hid behind the pumpkin patch. we were about to move when they turned this way. we ducked as far as we could duck still on our feet hermonie turned around "whats wrong?" i asked "i thought i just saw...nevermind" hermonie said. when the cost was clear we ran as fast as we could back up. we stood there waiting for the horror and the screams... the axe man lfted his axe and swung it back down... crows flew around. tears were pouring down my face in streams. harry pulled me in for a hug and i just kinda flopped into his arms. i felt hermonie hug us from the side and ron put his hand on my back. it was a very sad moment.. suddenly rons rat bit him and ran away. we all pulled apart and looked at rons finger. "he just bit me! scabbers! scabbers!" ron yelled running after scabbers. "ron! ron wait!" k/h said. we chased after him and finally stopped....near... weeping willow! ron was on the floor with scabbers in his hands. "ron...i have a bad feeling about this.." i said loud enough so he could hear "ahhhh look behind you! run! run!!" ron yelled. we turned around and it was a dog but an evil looking kinda dog...it started to run at us and then jumped over our heads...and startd running for ron "ron!" we all yelled the dog dragged ron by his leg! we ran but we werent fast enough and harry missed him by a finger tip. "ron!" harry yelled i helped him up and we were going to go in but the tree knocked us back suddenly the tree grabbed my ankle and started swinging me round it was not fun! i felt really sick! i could hear hermonie and harry screaming my name. the tree flung me but it flung me in the direction of the hole in the tree! i hit the bottom....hard i swear i blacked out for like a minute! harry suddenly came flying out and landed on top of me "sorry love" he said getting off of me but before he could pull me up hermonie came flying and landed on me. "sorry kat" hermonie groaned "its ok both of you" i said getting up with the help of them both "come on we have to find ron" i said walking up the stairs first. "i have a feeling i knw where this goes...." hermonie said. "you and me both" i said looking around. we have to find ron before its too late.