Chapter 4.5 Are You Two Like Together Now?

Start from the beginning

"yeah" They all said at the same time.

"Lets do this!" Nate said. I laughed. I went downstairs to start the fire, the girls took the pillows and blankets on the beds and the two guys pushed the furniture away to give us room for the rug, and there we laid. El close to the fire, beside Jess, Nate was sleeping near Jess and El's heads. And Me?

J was behind me, as I faced the fireplace, him wrapping his arms around me, I leaned back to feel him, I can feel his steady heartbeat, his warm body pressed against my back and one leg wrapped around mine, I was trying hard not to get a hard on but I can't help it, how can he control his while I can't control mine? maybe he isn't gay, fuck, fuck, fuck. Is that why he said he'll try? Fuck. Get it together Matty!

Okay, I had enough of today, I just wanna sleep with J wrapped around me. I felt him kissing my head.

"Goodnight Matty" He said yawning.

"Goodnight J" I said also yawning then he tightened his grip around me, which feels so good and comfortable. Man yawning is contagious, also, just reading the word yawn or yawning, you can make a person yawn. It's weird if you ask me.

*

I kept hearing voices. Murmurs turned into whispers and got louder and louder. The light was going through my eyelids, I know I'm awake but I didn't opened my eyes, I rolled to face my pillow and hugged it, but my pillow was moving again but I didn't let it bother me, so now I can hear what the people around me were saying. Something smells good, like J. Weird.

"I don't know!" a girl's voice.

"They just look too adorable to wake up" I heard another girl.

"Why are you two looking at them?" I heard my mom. What the!?

I opened my eyes, I let my eyes regain focus first, bit by bit I can see that I'm facing J, and I was hugging him. What the?! and my mom saw us. Oh fuck. I dare not turn around.

"They're just jealous" I heard my dad. what the hell, I gotta get outta here, I'm entering the danger zone. Fuck!

"I think you guys woke him up" J said, giving a little chuckle. Oh my God. I turned around and there were El and Jess and my parents, smirking at me.

"Good morning, how'd you sleep?" My mom ask with a big grin on her face. She's gonna tease me for the rest of my life for this. J chuckled again.

"Good" I said, I was gonna get up but J held me down.

"You're gonna leave without saying good morning yet?" J said. I turned to look at him. I gave him a glare, he just had this irritating smirk on his face.

"Good morning" I said now breaking free from his grasp, as much as I want to stay there I can't, I'm too embarrassed, I bet my face is tomato red now. Fuck. I went upstairs and I heard laughing.

Seriously? Laughing? They're enjoying my misery. Ouch, that hurt. I'm in my room now, I locked myself in and got under the covers. I heard a knock.

"Matty open the door please?" J said slightly chuckling. Even him? Really?

"No" I yelled.

"Oh see now he's upset, look what you two did" He said talking to someone.

"Well Jess raised her voice like no one's sleeping, well it's a good thing Nate was a heavy sleeper if not then he would've joined in" I think it was El.

"What?" Jess said almost yelling.

"See?" El said.

I hear a sigh. "Okay just go say you're sorry" J said. Oh how cute. But wait, I'm mad at them.