Jin- crimes

Y/n's POV

I am currently on the way to my boss' or my uncle's office to get some work from him. My work is basically crimes. I am a criminal and do bad stuffs but at least I am good at it. I went inside my uncle's office without knocking.

"Hi uncle" I smiled. My uncle is the one who raised me since my parents are currently in jail, my dad is a rapist and my mom is dealing with drugs. They failed as a criminal unlike me. I am not a rapist and I don't deal with drugs, I mostly steal stuff or money. "Hi Y/n" he greeted. "What is my next mission?" I asked excited "Here" he gives me a black file. I opened it and saw a very handsome man in the picture and there was informations about him but it wasn't complete. "This guy wants to work for us, we gave him a fake mission aka a test and you will be stalking him and score him from his actions. You will also need to help him if he's in trouble. And one more thing, we can't find his background Info and we need you to find out about it" he smirked "what do you mean by background info? How can't the hackers find them? They are expert at this" I confusely asked "he never told anyone about his past and he is good at keeping it hidden, probably because he trust nobody" he shrugged "uncle, I can do the first mission but I don't think I can find about his info" I nervously said "make friends with him and be someone who he will be able to trust and tell all his background, and I understand if he wants it hidden so only me and you will know about his past" he smiled sincerely "Alright" I sighed "I already text him what he should do on his first mission which is stealing food from the convenience store down the street just go and find him right now because he said he was near there already" he said and I nodded rushing to go out "Goodbye uncle!" I shouted while I was getting out.

I ran down the street to the store and saw him went in. I went in and there were tall shelves that were helping him and he was on the potato chip section and I was the section beside him. I peeked through the small holes between the shelves and I saw a mirror on the corner of the store. The cashier can see everything in the store and I din't think the person doing the test notice it. I pretend to read the ingredients on the snack while I was actually watching him. He seemed to notice the mirror and was in panic. He look left and right before taking one of the snack quietly and slowly and put it in his coat. He took 4 of them and he needs one more to pass the test but the cashier guy looked at the mirror and he was clearly busy with his business. I noticed it and ran to the guy doing the test and stood beside him to close the scene he was doing. The guy panic when I came and I smiled at him. After the cashier guy looked back to his phone, the guy doing the test continues to his mission and succeeded. He was walking out and the cashier guy seemed suspicious of him. I went to the cashier guy and bought a can of banana milk and paid for it. The guy doing the test went out and I followed him sneakily.

He went inside uncle's building and brought his snack to the office. I waited for 30 seconds before I came in. "Results?" Uncle asked me putting his hand out and I gave him the test results. He looked at it and sighed "Jin" he called the test guy "I guess you pass but you wouldn't be able to pass without her help, you need to be more careful and try to notice when someone is watching you. Good thing, Y/n was here to help" uncle continued. "I am so sorry sir and who is Y/n?" He asked "it's me and I was the girl that stood beside you while you were stealing, my mission was too score you and help you when needed" I explained and he look shocked. "Y/n, about your second mission, we can just postpone it and do this mission first" he looked at me. "You and Jin will be working together and while working, you can train Jin and because this is just training, you both will be pickpocketing in a train" He Explained "this work is too easy, what else is there?" I asked knowing uncle's mission won't be easy. "Alright you got me, there will be securities in the train and for Jin, you will try to pickpocket 10 wallets while Y/n you will have to pickpocket a rare necklace inside a lady's bag and both of you will help each other" he explain further "who's the lady?" I asked and he gave me and jin the picture of a lady. "She is one of the richest people in the world and she bribed the cashier lady in the jewelry store to give ever that necklace but that necklace is one of the ancient necklace made by pure diamond and I need it for my museum"he looked at us seriously.