Rapmonster- Baby

Y/n's POV

"Morning Y/n!" One of the student said "morning" I happily replied back "good morning Y/n" another student said "morning to you too" I smiled.

Well, I am actually very popular in school. Why? Because of my personality. I am not a mean girl or bully or playgirl but I am a baby. That's right, people call me baby because I act like one. I am really petite and small but very bubbly and friendly. People always says I am cute and it's true since I always do aegyo. Even the teachers call me baby and even the troublemakers call me that. I have lots of friends and a lot of boys like my cute personality.

I went to my class and literally everyone said good morning to me and I replied them the same. Suddenly everyone went quiet because of HIM. Him you ask? Him aka Kim Namjoon or RM. Everyone feared him, he is mean, scary, and a bully. You mess with him once and your life is a hell forever. He came here as a transfer student last year but everybody feared him. The teachers only feared him because he's the son of the owner of the school. But I didn't fear him, but I never talk to him and it's not because I am scared but why would I talk to him if there's nothing important?

He went to his seat and the girls starts to gossip. "Hey, I heard that his ideal type is someone sexy" a girl said "yeah, no wonder all his exes in his old school are like super sexy" the other girl said "you know his exes?" The first girl ask "yeah I stalked him" the second girl replied and they laughed. Then the teacher came in and start the lesson.

"Alright class, we have a project which is a group project with 2 people and your project is to make music with lyrics" he explained. Forgot to tell you that this school is music school. "You can pick your own partners" the teacher said and we all shouted 'Yay!' but apparently we triggered somebody. "SHUT THE F*CK UP!" Namjoon shouted "Well sorry but you didn't have to curse" I said and the whole class eyes me with wide eyes. Namjoon was shocked that someone talked back to him so he looked at the person speaking to him and his eyes landed on me. "Well baby of the school, you are just a kid so shut up and if you do talk back to me again, I'll make your life a living hell" he warned as he stood up to leave the class. "Then try it" I said. He stop in his track and turn back to look at me. He eyed me from up to down and sigh. "Just be ready and wait oh and by the way I have been wanting to tell you this but your cuteness makes me wanna puke" he smirked "really? And do I look like a care?" I said cutely while making a puppy face. "Baby stop it, you are triggering him" someone whispered "Y/n- no baby, you better listen to him before I murder you?" Namjoon said seriously "I wanna make a bet with you" I said and he looks interested "what bet?" He asked "If I can make you like my cuteness or me, I want you to stop your bad behaviours in school and change to a good student but if you still hate my cuteness in that time limit, I'll grand your one wish" I explained and he looked at me smirking "alright and I'll give you 2 weeks" he said "no need, 10 days is enough" I smirked and he looked like his pride was poked "Alright and we'll start today" he said as he left the room.

Everyone looked at me like I was crazy "what?" I asked them "you are just a baby" they all sighed in a unison and I gave a confuse look. "Alright now continue to find your partners" the teacher said "teacher, I want to be partnered with Namjoon, so I can make my bet easier" I said and everyone looked at me "Alright" the teacher smiled then a lot of groans and sighs were heard. "Sorry guys" I apologized and they smiled warmly to me.

It was now lunch break and the bet that I made spread like a rumor so everybody is talking about it. I went in the canteen and search for a certain someone. "There he is" I muttered while smiling. But when I was about to go to him I heard someone talk about cheesecake. I look over to the counter full of foods and today's dessert was my favourite cheesecake that is only available once in a month so I directly yell "CHEESECAKE" and ran to the counter. Everyone chuckled at my cuteness.