Rivercrest VS. Chamberleigh: Chp 1

Every teenagers' dream is to fit in, right? Well for me that is easier said than done; obviously when your a 16 year old spy who can single handedly take down a 200lb man, you aren't exactly classified as "normal". I've had a million of different identities, and my latest is going to be a guy!

I'm supposed to infiltrate the Rivercrest Academy: its this all boy school where their cover is that only the most talented young men go, but really its this all-boy school where they train spies. Rivercrest and Chamberleigh have always been rivals: competing on whose school has the best spies. You think that since the headmasters are relatives they would have put their feud aside but nope, so I basically have never seen my uncle. Yup! That's right my mother is Chamberleigh's headmistress.

"So when do you leave?" Celeste asked as she sat down on my bed with a pillow on her lap

"Tomorrow morning. I'm supposed to be this new transfer student from Hancock."

"Hancock? Isn't that a movie?" Celeste gave me a puzzled look. She wasn't the most intelligent person, but she was the sneakiest.

"Its also a city in Massachusetts. How'd you pass your US test again?"

"Hehehe, there are ways my friend. There are ways.."

"Cel! What did you do?"

"Its called sneaking around. I took a peek at the answers from Professor Gruten's desk."

"You could get in so much trouble!"

"Well if you look at it that way, but I used my spy training to do it. So it should be consider as being an overachiever." she gave me an innocent grin.

"You better not do it again!" I replied as I threw my pillow at her "Now let's finish packing. I have to leave tomorrow and right now I have nothing in my bags.

"Well obviously! You own no guy clothes! Or do you? Is there something you should tell me? Have you've been cross-dressing?" she joked around.

"Ha Ha. Very funny."

"I KNOW! We need to go shopping!" she said as she dragged me through the hallway.