Chapter 8 ~ Having fun

SOoo I might decide to end the book soon soo Tysm for reading this when u could have read another amazingly good fanfiction or book

I check the views and 80 views on my first book? CHEESES

Anywayyy~

Adrien's P.O.V

Marinette grinned and sat on my lap, I blushed, she then wrapped her arms around my neck. At this point I was about to faint, what is she trying to do?

She slowly got up and closed her curtains, leaving her room pitch black. "Let's play a game, if you can find me, then we can go whatever you want to do for the night" she giggled.

I was determined to find her, I wanted her to uh (starts with a plea and end with a sure) me, and all she wants is for me to find her. I got up and used my different senses, smell, touch, etc. I found her lovely scent of cinnamon and followed it.

I kept walking and walking and walking until I slammed my face into something hard. It felt like.... a door? I found the knob and twisted it. When I opened it a bright light blinded me, I closed my eyes and felt something cold and hard swish past my cheek.

I turned around quickly, and the door slammed into my face. My cheek started to sting and I went go to feel it. I lifted my hand to my cheek and felt blood.

"Marinette! Don't leave me out here!" I whispered yelled. I heard some steps and a click of a pen, and a pink heart shaped note appeared under her door.

Well then you should have thought twice before giving me a hickey oh and have fun with your scar

Love~ Marinette

I mean I don't regret giving her that, but I won't try. I sighed just loud enough for her to hear me and continued walking down stairs onto the couch.

-Le Timeskip-

Third P.O.V
Adrien woke up earlier than normal, he decided to go rob a bank and such, he quietly shuffled upstairs to his door.

As he was about to turn his door knob, he realised someone's door was slightly open.

He went to the door and quietly turned the knob, revealing a Raven haired girl sleeping on her couch. He noticed how she was wearing black short shorts and a tank top.

He quietly giggled and decided to go to his room.

-another timeskip whOop-

Adrien was fully dressed in his new cat suit, the one he received from awhile back. He loaded his gun, As he as about to go to the van he heard a swish go by him.

Adrien turned around to see who it was. No one.

He shrugged it off until he heard the swish of metal go past him again. He turned around and saw a Bluenette throwing a knife straight at his face.

"Good morning to you too,m'lady." Moving slightly to the side letting the knife swish past him, "Morning!" She cheerfully giggled. "Are you going out?" "Yeah" "let me come!"

He sighed and nodded. She shuffled upstairs, Marinette looked for her suit but all she could find was a ladybug themed suit. It was skin tight and it was a stretchy material, the suit revealed all her curves, it was a little tight but she would adjust it later.